View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Mine are BOTH on the bed promised Id never do it again after Gus hogging the bed but felt mean on Libs being downstairs on her own- so hey presto ! here she is with us

Will buy bunkbeds next time and we can have to top bunk and they can have the lower one
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 02:43 PM
YEP - SORRY but my little man is in the bed too - it didnt start this way - he did used to sleep in his own bed in living room, but I dont like sleeping behind a closed door - so during the winter he started to come in to our room and onto the bed - and he has never left - Now if I dont wake up with him in the bed I get worried !!

pathetic !
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 03:00 PM
Two off mine sleep in the Hall and Ava sleeps in the Kitchen
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Snorri Mansions is not very big - until the 1970s it was little more than a stone box with a chimney at each end - one room! Now it's extended, much bigger.

Our sitting room and the kitchen are the remains of the original one room, but partitioned by a stud wall with a door (always open).

Kali sleeps in the kitchen, near the coal stove; this is where he has slept since he was about 6 months old. Snorri has his bed at the other end, in the sitting room. Both dogs can get a bit of peace from each other, or get together, whatever they fancy - and have access to the water-bowl at all times.

It means, also, a noisy reception for any intruder!

Snorri
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Blackie used to stay with Glen when we had him, in the kitchen but when Glen passed on we decided to keep Blackie with us, upstairs on the bed. He sleeps there all night, usually i cuddle him and he tries to cuddle me he sometimes comes down stairs where he has his own doggie duvet in one arm chair and a crochet mohair blanket underneath a double quilt on the floor to lie on OR he has his own pet settee (which is really too small for him - his head, legs and tail all hang out of it, but he like it). Oh yes, all the doors in the house are open so he can roam wherever he wants to.

What we do!!!

Ian
Gill W
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Vegas sleeps in my bed, Dallas starts off on the bed then transfers to sleeping in the laundry basket (full of laundry!) and Disney sleeps in a crate in the living room.
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 06:19 PM
My two have the option of sleeping on our bed but they don't for some reason, am a figit in bed so maybe they feel they can't settle, i don't know, otherwise they have free roam of the landing, stairs, hall and their room next the kitshen which has their open crate in n they go into there!! They cuddle up together n are happy til the whole family wakes up.
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 06:24 PM
mine all sleep in the front room ..candy, buds and daisy on the sofa and queen poppy sleeps on my chair!!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Amy has a bed in my room, before she was old and could jump up she used to sleep on my bed or on me I am glad she does not do that now cos I could not move and frequently dreampt I was paralysed or had died
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 10:27 PM
Tetley, Smookey and Cain all sleep in our room..Tetley and Smookey sleep in their beds and Cain sleeps under the bed (in case the sky falls down ) and Dizzy sleeps either on the sofa with the cat or on an armchair in Tao's room.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >