View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 05:41 PM
.... And if they cotton that you're on to them they won't bother replying at all.
I pre-empt that by sending them an email using some choice Anglo Saxon, telling them they should 'go forth and multiply' and get a legal and honest job instead of defrauding people!
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 05:44 PM
I replied.
Sorry for all these questions,but just that i want to be confident where my puppies are going to i repeat .I will as well need your details to arrange for the Delivery and you will be responsible just to pay a total fee of 200pounds for a single puppy to be Delivered at your home address and this will cost the puppy and the delivery fee and that's all what you need to pay for you to get the puppy delivered at your home So provide me with the following so that i can take it to the delivery agency and arrange for the delivery of the puppies so do provide me with this information and the sex of puppy you need

Full Names---------------Karen Mills
Home Address-------------Achintore Road
Postcode-----------------PH33 6RW
City----------------------Inverness
County-----------------Fort William

Land Line---------------
Mobile line-----------

As soon as i receive the answers to my questions and the delivery details,i will immediately contact the delivery service with your details and the puppy you need there for them to register the puppy for delivery to your home and they will provide you with the exact time the puppy will be at your home .Your full delivery details will be clipped onto the crate in which the puppy will be in to avoid any delivery mistake .
Thanks
Before I answer the rest of your questions I would like you to answer some for me...Thank You.

Vet checked with Health guarantee of 12 months:
you can guarantee my puppy will not be sick for the next year. How??

so if you do love the puppies and the distance is too far for you to drive.
as you can see from my address I am not far away, so when can I come and meet my gorgeous new puppy?
please can you send me your

Full Name--------------------
Home Address-----------------
Postcode------------------------
County--------------------------
Landline------------------------
Mobile line------------------------
As soon as I receive the answers to my questions and pick up details I will contact you.
thank you.
Regards
Karen Mills

danielle0211
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-06-2010, 06:13 PM
I had a reply very similar to this when I was looking for a puppy. It smelt of either scam or puppy farm to me too. I replied saying that i would collect the puppy myself and asked them further questions and they never replied. So it was a definate scam.
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
I replied.

Before I answer the rest of your questions I would like you to answer some for me...Thank You.

you can guarantee my puppy will not be sick for the next year. How??

as you can see from my address I am not far away, so when can I come and meet my gorgeous new puppy?
please can you send me your

Full Name--------------------
Home Address-----------------
Postcode------------------------
County--------------------------
Landline------------------------
Mobile line------------------------
As soon as I receive the answers to my questions and pick up details I will contact you.
thank you.
Regards
Karen Mills

Don't be holding your breath, you'll be blue before you get an answer!!!

J.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Mother*ship View Post
Don't be holding your breath, you'll be blue before you get an answer!!!

J.
I know your right
Tazzi
New Member!
Female 

16-06-2010, 08:27 PM
This advert scares me, there are probably people that will respond to it cos ...it's 'getting a puppy' without effort or hassle.
Personally I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, I also think it's a scam. A cruel one at that!

Is it possible to report/complain re the advert to where/who-ever it's been placed...?
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Late in joining this kind of thread as usual but as soon as an advert mentions delivery, lots of work/someones died and somewhere in Scotland that just happens to be somewhere that is hard to get to I know it's a scam right away.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Tazzi View Post
Is it possible to report/complain re the advert to where/who-ever it's been placed...?
You can try.... but so many people have reported them (self included) and nothing is done. Probably better for a dedicated team to mass spam them with fake enquiries.

Re: response - you may well get one Liverbird. It will ignore your questions and just say something like: When do you want the puppy delivered.

Several years ago I found many spams like this in Kitten adverts and responded to a few.... knowing them fake. I got one reply back saying "When would you like the puppy delivered?"

What worries me more is that ads like this are now appearing on internet sites like Gumtree, offering property to rent. Now that has to be the lowest of the low.... trying to scam people who are desperately looking for somewhere to live. I posted a wanted ad on Wanted To Rent on Gumtree a few weeks ago and got a an offer back, with photos showing an immaculate flat for an unbelieveably cheap rent - dogs allowed, apparently... instant move in, no deposit. I know the street where the flat was meant to be and no properties of that kind are there.

How evil can some people be!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5