View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 02:19 PM
LOL Karma cocks her head and secretly she is saying 'look at me, look at me, arent i just the prettiest'
Mese
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-06-2010, 02:22 PM
I called out refrigerator as I was supposed to
Gypsy jumped up onto the computer desk and proceeded to wash me , Toffee dashed to the window and Teddy just barked

so in Gypsys eyes , the word means I need a bath
Toffee must have thought it meant someone with that name was coming up the path
and Teddy , well lord knows what he thought , he was probably just telling me to shut the heck up , lol
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 04:34 PM
When meal time is nearly due, Luna will seek me out and sit very nicely in front of me, cock her head and stare at me until I acknowledge her - as if to say, don't you know what time it is.
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Blu does it everytime we say pee play (don't ask ) Works wonders in the ring when his attention is elsewhere.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Merlin knows a lot of words - too many! - but saying one he knows is very handy for taking photos as it gets his attention, head cocked on one side, looking into the camera (though often with his lower teeth showing in a goofy grin).

Some things have to be spelled out in letters within his earshot, like 'out', 'dinner', 'shops'.... and 'squirrels' at inappropriate moments. He knows a lot of people's names, plus 'train', 'bus' and 'home', and our cat's name.
danielle0211
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Bailey cocks his head at lots of things but if he hears a baby crying on the TV he cocks his head and wrinkles his brow! As far as I know he hasn't lived with a child younger than 4 so it seems a bit odd.
He does it whenever I ask him a question as well it must be the intonation at the end of the sentence.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2