Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-11-2006, 09:50 PM

Neopoleon - Border Collie

NEOPOLEON ON THE MARCH - PUTTING HIS BEST FOOT FORWARD

Neopoleon has come to Wiccaweys from Ireland. Neopoleon has lived all his life with his Daddy, and now his Daddy is elderly and in a home, unable to care for him anymore. No-one else in the family wanted to look after Neopoleon, so they surrended him to the pound - as good as a death sentence for an elderly dog, he is 12-13 years old.

Luckily for Neopoleon, he was spotted by rescue workers and whisked out to safety - they knew who would give an older collie chap a place of safety.

Neopoleon is a grand old man - he doesn't want much - is happy to be left to potter around, have a gentle hand to stroke him and know when his dinner is coming. He is a gentle soul, good with other dogs and people. He would like a nice retirement home to put his paws up in.

If you feel you can offer Neopolian the home he deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 09:51 PM
wow wow wow what a stunning lad hes absolutely gorgeous i hope hes snaffled up quickly hes a stunner good luck
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:05 PM
He is gorgeous, what a gent, I do hope he finds the home he deserves really soon.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:08 PM
what a terribly sad story and a lovely lookig boy. I am so frustrated that I cna't offer all these lovely dogs a home... hope Napoleon finds somewhere soon, bless him. Heart wrenching story...
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:13 PM
R hes gorgeous + very fluffy i am sure theres a wonderful new home just around the corner
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:52 PM
This boy is lovely, he likes to do his own thing and is quite happy plodding about.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:54 PM
aww what a babe and still looking i cant belive this hes gorgeous fingers crossed for him
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-11-2006, 10:12 PM
We have affectionately names this older man Nappie....and he has what we call Nappie time, where he wanders off down the field expolring all the smells and anything he can find. He keeps an eye on you to make sure you dont abandon him but when you head in his direction because its time to go in, he makes a concerted effort to not notice you and wander in the other direction..........with as much speed as he can muster bless him.

He would quite happily pootle round the field all day amusing himself.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2006, 11:00 PM
aww bless him he sounds a right character i hope he finds his new loving home real soon
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Still looking, bless him
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >