View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2012, 11:03 PM
still got a few things to do in her new place. charlies taking her to a breakfast club in the morning. he will enjoy that lol always 1 for a fryup. also they have coffee afternoons. so plenty to keep her amused. also got her new carer coming in the morning. saves me having to dash about. knocked myself for 6 last week, had a couple of bad days where i did feel rough.
but managed to get ben to the groomers. he now smells sweeter. did the ironing, (so much for a rest lol)
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2012, 10:03 PM
well today was a success, i took her to her breakfast club. we had a lovely fry up (shh dont tell my doctor lol) but her carer arrived while she was there so i left her to it for a while. she was quite happy chatting. i got the carer MILs clean bedding out, and the bed was stripped n re-made. then charlie came back with lots of shopping for her. left the carer to it. she was having a tidy up for us (thanks and then some more paperwork at the office. then took ann back to the bungalow. she looked happy, and she said she liked this place. which was smashing been waitng all week to hear that. think she will settle down there. big worry off my mind.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-08-2012, 08:20 AM
I am so glad it seems to have worked out well for your MIL.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2