Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Wow! What an exciting opportunity I am sure Daphni and Asbo will miss you loads though
yeah i know they will but they both love my mum and brother. they are used to staying there aswell as i visit alot, and stay over and they always come with me. my little brother loves asbo and plays with him for hours, and he always sneaks daph upstairs when he goes to bed as she likes cuddles so they love visiting there and get on with everyone.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Have fun, I have family out somewhere in Spain, they use to live local to me, but tbh I have no memories of them (well not surprising really) apart from running down their stairs one time must admit though if I went out there, I'd probally try to come back with at least one Podenco, I'm sure I could fit one under my shirt .
haha im going to try and become fluent in spanish, i already know a bit because i did it at school, just need to refresh my mind a bit it wouldnt suprise me if i came back with a dog think my family would go mad though
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 11:25 AM
Best wishes ~ sounds very exciting

My father has lived in Spain for years & has told me some very heart-rending stories about the ill-treatment of dogs in Spain . If you get the chance, take every opportunity you can to enlighten the Spanish dog owners ~ any little can help
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
haha im going to try and become fluent in spanish, i already know a bit because i did it at school, just need to refresh my mind a bit it wouldnt suprise me if i came back with a dog think my family would go mad though
I did some in school too, tbh the thing that most stuck was Nueva, just because one of my friends decided that said in a certain way sounded like a racing car got to love being mature lol.

Thats also the good thing about living on my own, nobody to tell me what I can and can't have, I mean God, if I still lived at home I wouldn't have any of the pets I've collected over the last two years , but theres something about this face, I'm sure I would put myself more in debt for someone like him lol,

x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by wilbar View Post
Best wishes ~ sounds very exciting

My father has lived in Spain for years & has told me some very heart-rending stories about the ill-treatment of dogs in Spain . If you get the chance, take every opportunity you can to enlighten the Spanish dog owners ~ any little can help
yes i know there is some horrible people there, and i will no doubt be on watch for any mistreated dogs and things, will be a sucker for feeding spare bits of food to strays if im out too

I did some in school too, tbh the thing that most stuck was Nueva, just because one of my friends decided that said in a certain way sounded like a racing car got to love being mature lol.

Thats also the good thing about living on my own, nobody to tell me what I can and can't have, I mean God, if I still lived at home I wouldn't have any of the pets I've collected over the last two years , but theres something about this face, I'm sure I would put myself more in debt for someone like him lol,

oh what a gorgeous dog! i know i cant wait to have my own place, and then i can fill it with all the animals i want. my OH is pretty easy with what animals i have, as long as he can have another labrador at some point in the future hes happy
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
yes i know there is some horrible people there, and i will no doubt be on watch for any mistreated dogs and things, will be a sucker for feeding spare bits of food to strays if im out too

oh what a gorgeous dog! i know i cant wait to have my own place, and then i can fill it with all the animals i want. my OH is pretty easy with what animals i have, as long as he can have another labrador at some point in the future hes happy
I've had to put myself on a restriction lol, I can't have anymore I already have six pets although somehow I've been roped into having a small fancy gold fish that should be arriving any day soon, as it was brought for a little girl who got bored, parents were apparently discussing whether to put it in the river, or down the toliet, then a friend said that I would have it lol, well I can't say no to a little fish, as I'm sure that there would be room for him/her, but no more after that, well until the next sob story comes along maybe...
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Have fun
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 11:35 AM
I've had to put myself on a restriction lol, I can't have anymore I already have six pets although somehow I've been roped into having a small fancy gold fish that should be arriving any day soon, as it was brought for a little girl who got bored, parents were apparently discussing whether to put it in the river, or down the toliet, then a friend said that I would have it lol, well I can't say no to a little fish, as I'm sure that there would be room for him/her, but no more after that, well until the next sob story comes along maybe...
i have 2 dogs and 2 cats. i want a snake, maybe another cat, couple more dogs and some chickens people think im mad but i honestly prefer spending my money on my animals
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Sounds a great opportunity and I hope you have a great time and learn loads.

I couldn't leave me dogs either though.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Guess who else is meant to be going but turned it down to finish my education here, and could worried about leaving th dogs for a whole year You will have a blast Chloe, just be careful.
I have been invited over and will more than likely join you in June for a few weeks.

Shall have to keep me updated on how it is going!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >