View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2011, 11:17 AM
ha ha @ Lilypup! She's beautiful and looks to be a complete doll! Enjoy her and Gracie, enjoy your new life!

PS. Do you have any idea what breeds she has in her? my guess is Staffy x whippet... for some reason she reminds me of a whippet.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Oh well done to the pair of you, she's certainly landed on all fours with both of you hasn't she, and she sure is a real sweetheart. I thought staffy/whippet too, but whatever she is, she's just adorable, so sweet all curled up there

Lol at you Claire, bet you can't wait to get your hands on her again next week-end!!!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2011, 11:29 AM
She's utterly adorable, as are you for rescuing her Ger Bear xx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Thanks so much guys. Such lovely comments. And no Claire, Im not going away next weekend!!! (but Im sure I could manage tea and cake!!)
We dont actually now what cross she is but me and Claire both said whippet x staffie but think there may be something else in there too!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Thanks so much guys. Such lovely comments. And no Claire, Im not going away next weekend!!! (but Im sure I could manage tea and cake!!)
We dont actually now what cross she is but me and Claire both said whippet x staffie but think there may be something else in there too!
Oh good! it's not just me then! LOL
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Awww, isn't she lovely? She looks so peaceful and comfy on there, so nice to see her looking so settled.

Well done to you both for helping this lovely girl out. x
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
How's my god daughter doing today? We walked over at Ferring this afternoon and I felt sad again! What am I like!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
How's my god daughter doing today? We walked over at Ferring this afternoon and I felt sad again! What am I like!
Aww bless you. She's doing just fine. Is loving the sofa!! Still has the odd snipe at Tilly and Cossy but getting better. Went for a little walk earlier and has already been seen by the nosey neighbours! She sends her god mummy lots of kisses. xx
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Ah Gracie, you really have landed on all four paws sweetheart!!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2011, 10:50 AM
She's gorgeous, and has been lucky enough to go from a great foster home, to a great forever home
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >