Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
And if we didn't kill whales etc., we would have some natural preditors. I agree they are killed for thier fur, so some person can walk around in a posh coat made of seal, all I'm saying is that we need to go back to being more self sufficent, in some rich countries, food is rotting because they don't distribute. Anyone who thinks Oh! the dolphin is not in that tin of tuna, are fooling themselves if they really believe that they are released, they may not be in that tin, but they end up in someone's dinner plate, same as culled seals end up on someones back. To blame breeding is (in my opinion) a cop out, cull the adults then (humanely) not the young. We are preditors, and sometimes not in the right way.
No, this is my point, Orcas kill Seals, most other species do not, the links prove that, so if the predators that hunt the seals are not killed, I cannot see your point? Orcas are not directly affected by human hunting.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Well I think you and I are going to have to call it 'agree to disagree'. We may one day meet up over a drink and continue this discussion.
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2008, 02:10 PM
I hate it, it's horrible.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Well I think you and I are going to have to call it 'agree to disagree'. We may one day meet up over a drink and continue this discussion.
Of course, no problem a drink would be nice too, or even a stroll round Sutton park!
Dawn.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Of course, no problem a drink would be nice too, or even a stroll round Sutton park!
Dawn.
Your on....we'll be either p***ed or knackered after we've finished debating
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6