View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gaz
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-05-2007, 09:58 PM
My Lab always try and sit on my feet and the trainer I know reckons that is her showing her dominat side. He says if they do that you can not move until they do, but thats not a problem in my house.
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-05-2007, 10:05 PM
All of ours have done this, although one of them used to put his paws around our ankles cross his paws and lie his chin on our feet, then go into a sound sleep. If you try and move it waked him up straight away. So I think it is to keep you still while they have a descent sleep.

Ian
flow-wolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Lol..my malamute sits on my feet...god knows why she's does it..also sits on my daughters feet..which really annoys her
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Don't think I've ever had a dog sit on my feet but I had one who sat on my lap, tight fit for a GSD. She slept there & I always thought it was so she would know if I moved from the room.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Max does this all the time, whether I'm sitting, standing or laying on the floor! I'll be in the kitchen making a cup of tea and he will come and park himself on my feet then off I go to sit on the sofa and he does it again but he squeezes as close against my legs as he can, then pins my feet to the floor love him
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 09:26 PM
wee boots is only 8 weeks and sits on my toes ,if im taking him out i first thought it was to stay outtea the rain even though there werent any,i think there born toe warmers xx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 12:21 AM
the rotts sometimes sit on my feet, but the one thing I have noticed with them, If im out and for instance a drunk loud man is heading our way they more so if im standing still they back into me if I move the back into me again never taking there eyes off the man, I think its so they know Im right there behind them, if im walking they keep there back end on my leg and creep forward from heal, strange eh,
Adele4dan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-05-2007, 06:52 AM
Im never seen in the house with out my staffordshire bull terrier foot warmer!
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2007, 09:12 AM
I think it is so you can't sneak off somewhere without them knowing
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2007, 06:03 PM
millie likes to sit and eat her chew on my feet - trouble is - she sometimes misses grabbing the chew and ends up getting my feet instead sometimes!!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >