View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2005, 08:50 AM
lol Leo - his ears were really funny until they got too big and then lopped lol.

When I got the wabbits from the rescue I was told that Leo was a girl so named her Cleo because of her cleopatra eyes but when they were taken to the vets for a check up, it was discovered that Cleo was infact a Leo - thats where the name came from.
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-09-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
It gets a bit like the ad for "Country Life" butter, on occasion, but I have no dishwasher for the beasties to operate

Snorri

LOL, all my lot say thats the house I will end up living in!
Animal whisper (sp??) my dad called me the other day

I did keep two bunnys out of the ones my doe had, but one died two weeks ago, so now I have one bunny, 2 guinea pigs, and three dogs that belong to me. My sister as about 7 birds, budgies & finchs, and my parents have a couple of dogs.
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2005, 12:56 AM
Apart from the dogs I have 2 cats.
Frankie, a deaf, white moggy. Female
Sammy and tabby from the local farm, but he looks almost spotty!
Fluffybunny
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww love the bunny pics :smt049

I have an 18 year old cat, Sooty, and 2 rescue rabbits Harry & Heather. They have only been together a few weeks, as Harry was formerly bonded to the very lovely Miss Daisy who sadly passed away in August You can see my current pet pics in the photo thread

Fluffy x
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2005, 11:25 PM
Love all the pictures

This is the first time I've been in this section, so here goes:

We have 6 Rescue gerbils (sooty, sweep, snowy, bill, bob and mushroom); 2 rescued chinchilla's (bacardi & cheeky); 3 Syrian hamsters (Spotty - was bought from pet-shop, Speedy Gonzalez & Ratty-both rescue's) and 13 Cold water fish of which 6 were rescued (Speedy, Beckham, Babe, Jaws, Angel, Fat Tony, Bubbles, Spots and the other 5 dont have names as we can't distinguish between them)
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-09-2005, 09:19 AM
I've got a 15 month old hamster called Harry. He's middle aged now in hamster years, probably be lucky if he's with us this time next year.

He's a fussy little b*gger, he doesn't like being picked up or stroked, but I love him to bits.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5