View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2014, 07:55 PM
I got these photos off the other site for you Denise.

Mirk

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Oh well done Lynne. What a lovely dog. In fact they all look lovely. I didn't know his story. But feel so sad about him going.
Genesis gundogs
New Member!
Female 

17-03-2014, 08:36 PM
Huge hugs, your story touched me from the beginning and Mirk has often crossed my mind. I have had a long break from dogsey and it was the first thing i wanted to find out when i came back.

Really sorry the news wasnt positive, but something made me time coming back to ask and you made him so happy, that he had such a great end to his life that will have kept him happy to forget the rest.

Big hugs Denise to find a way to live with the last few weeks and losing two precious dogs.
Run free Mirk x
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-03-2014, 10:09 PM
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread and for the lovely things you have said about Mirk. Yes he was a truly lovely boy!

And MASSIVE thanks to Lynn for loading up the pictures on my behalf. Mirk has always hated having a camera pointed at him, so good pictures are few and far between. The one of him lying in the back of the car is perhaps one of the best there is, so many have him looking away.

Indeed that photo was the last photo I ever took of Mirk.

Thank you again to everyne who has made his life so important. Love to all of you and all of your dogs! xxx
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2016, 06:55 PM
Hello everybody. I hope that there are still people here that remember me and Mirk, and that you are all well.

It's been a long long long time since I have been here.

Someone has written to me and suggested that I put a post here, advising of my new book that has Mirk in it.

The book was released last week. It is written in a murder mystery/story book form, but is in fact real life cases of mine as well as some real experiences that I have had with my own dogs. Including Mirk.

So far the reviews for it have been excellent and I am delighted that people are finding so much joy in it. Hence why someone wrote to me and suggested that I post some info about it here. I do hope that its ok to post a link here.

One again I hope you are all well and that your dogs, are boinging with health and happiness . Denise http://www.cadelac.co.uk/a-dog-behaviourist-s-diary
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2016, 06:59 PM
Hi Denise

Nice to see you back.

Good luck with the book x
Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 12 13 14 15