View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2019, 02:27 PM
Friends to be honest I have considered calling a day many a time but I love you all and do not want to lose contact. I have some e-mail ads and I would happily share mine with anyone who wanted to keep in touch. Lynn was one of the reasons I stayed on board. I miss some of the others, particularly June and her pups but also LG the old b---ar. He brought such humour to the thread and Eileen too. I am sure some of us will keep in touch via e--mail if necessary. Harvey I don't have your e-mail or Eileen, but I would certainly like to keep in touch, also Norma and old friends too. God bless you all. Moyra.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2019, 02:30 PM
Moyra, I am sure Lynn will pop back in when she feels ready, some Days I just have nothing to say and don't want to bore you all with my whinging... usually about that big eejit steve
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2019, 02:33 PM
oh kelly you have my e-mail and I am always happy to here from and I hope to hear one day that Steve will appreciate you the way he should, you deserve to be adored by him. God bless you both.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2019, 02:37 PM
Kelly pleased you survived the cobbles. I remember the cobbles in Lewes when I lived there. Dodgy in the winter time. Yep the book lady has been and gone with the books. No idea if it was a good price but they are now gone and the money has been paid to my daughter who wanted rid of them. The one that isn't speaking to me. Catchup tomorrow I expect after another lunch with my Wednesday friend.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2019, 02:37 PM
Lol Moyra, hell will freeze over first! The only person important to Steve is....steve.
I do hope you don't go offline, I like hearing about you and Amber
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2019, 02:41 PM
I know Norma is locked out and has desperately tried to get help to get her account unlocked. I think Eileen just had her hands full with the twins and her new pup, Mandy gets busy with work and family life and yes...I too miss LG, I did like his directness lol and June has crossed my mind a few times, all that bother with her neighbour was the last I heard...I hope it's all resolved satisfactorily now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2019, 03:01 PM
Brenda, I went in 5inch heels...as you do! I didn't think it was quite so far, I went at a snails pace but it was really worth seeing.
I hope your daughter says thank you for giving up your time to sell her books!
Have a lovely lunch tomorrow, I was hoping to catch up with Steve while he has been off but nope, I honestly have no clue how people can be so selfish...I am not sure if there's something wrong with me and the fact that I think of others or if the faults with him..I think it's him
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2019, 03:09 PM
Hello everyone.
Reason for not being here but lurking was as griff mentioned Gill's year Anniversary Wasn't feeling like chatting busy time with my Birthday Michael and Maca visiting, two visits to Essex and 2 weeks of chronic back ache. So was feeling pretty fed up and nothing much to say except whinge.

I am ok back almost better although still getting the odd twinge but still feeling a bit bleurgh so may not be about a while to contribute. I will be around though but not much to contribute still so probably won't post for a while.

griff the knife Angel is beautiful.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2019, 03:14 PM
Lovely to see you Lynn, so sorry the backs still not right
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2019, 03:26 PM
Thanks griff at least I can get about now at one point I was rendered useless you don't realise how many parts of your body are connected to your back.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >