Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Lovely photo, especially the second one where the 'heart' is clearly visible, so nice to see them sleeping like that and it's been a big disappointment to us that our two never do, the best that I've seen is both of them in the bedroom one sleeping OH side of the bed and the other on my side.

The second 'heart' is IMO only the top half of a 'heart' the bottom half is out of the picture, well that's my take on it, maybe H is seeing things us mere mortals can not see
That's it H, but I have a vivid imagination, so I can actually see where the bottom is (or would be!). So I'm not psychic then, I'm just very imaginative!!! I remember one of my teachers putting that on my school report when she said how much she enjoyed reading my essays. Blimey, I wonder if those were very looooooong too and sent her off to sleep!!!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3