Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2012, 08:23 PM

Marnis - 12 year old SBT

Apparently means 'Welcome' in Malaysian.

Hello my name is Marnis and I am a lovely 12 year old Staffie girl looking for a home after my owner passed away.

Before coming to Trindledown I spent a long time in boarding kennels as it was not known whether my owner would get better. I’ve been waiting a long time to start looking for a new home and I really hope someone comes along soon.

I love having people around and I’m happiest when I’m snuggled on the sofa with someone. I may be happy to share my sofa with another dog provided we got along here first. I may also be willing to share with a cat but I have never lived with one before so I would require careful introductions.

I do enjoy going out for walks but I’m a bit deaf now so I’m best being kept on lead, this doesn’t bother me though as I walk really nicely. I don't need to go too far now either, just a nice stroll will suit me fine.

I am on long term medication, if you want more information about that please call the centre to discuss it.

Do you have space for me?

For more pictures of me out and about please go to:
www.photobucket.com/nawtberkmarnis

http://www.nawt.org.uk/headquarters/...ow.asp?id=4948
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2012, 08:33 PM
This little girl passed away today

She had a large abdominal tumour possibly attached to her adrenal gland, which would explain the cushings. The vets did not think she would survive the op as they are so hard to remove. She'd had loose bowels all weekend and was very sad and weak. The decision was made for her to be put to sleep.

Sleep well little one. I wish you'd found somewhere in the end rather than spending your last months in kennels.
Muskrat
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2012, 08:46 PM
What a dreadful shame

RIP old girl, sleep tight.
Hanlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Muskrat View Post
What a dreadful shame