Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by Northernsoulgirl View Post
I'm still up, have some of mine - I've got voddy too.... cheers.
Ah your an angel Cheers from here with a voddy, lime & soda

Been a good read this thread, horses, dogs, cats, puppy farms, flash motors, breeding, training, crufts, middle class shows .......and a partriiiiiidge in a peaaaaarrrrrrrr treeeeeeeee All squeezed into 13 pages, now THATS what I call value for money x
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 12:46 AM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
I don't believe it....The ONE & only night am not online.....

And you lot have popcorn without me!!!!!
Don't worry, there's plenty left, I made lots
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Would that be as in Special Needs?
Excuse me, taht MUST be another Tracey Crump as I can guarentee you that she has hip-scored and eye-tested ALL her dogs as when I went to have my first litter with my Huskies last year, she showed my the papers and results. All her Huskies are KC registered and Champions. The are all in her name and are all look after properly. I would just like to say, if she sees this, she will NOT be happy as she loves her Huskies as much as all of you guys put together. So, if you are going to make first judgments, make sure you actually know who you are talking about!
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:39 AM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
Ah your an angel Cheers from here with a voddy, lime & soda

Been a good read this thread, horses, dogs, cats, puppy farms, flash motors, breeding, training, crufts, middle class shows .......and a partriiiiiidge in a peaaaaarrrrrrrr treeeeeeeee All squeezed into 13 pages, now THATS what I call value for money x
I DO NOT BREED ON A PUPPY FARM AND MY FRIEND DOES NOT EITHER! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME CRY MY EYES OUT WHEN I WENT TO BED LAST NIGHT!
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
Sorry, missed this.

I was speaking to Layla and Louise. They are aware of the crisis the northern breeds face at present. Thousands bred for profit every year. The only disrespect being shown is towards the Siberian Husky. Buy um and breed um is the reality this once rare breed faces.

Looking forward to pics of your guys
I will put them on at 4pm, I am not on my PC at the moment so I cannot put them on! Sorry. x
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I wish I had the money and the time to look after 10 dogs, plus breed them, 8 cats (including kittens) 3 horses plus rabbits and afford to drive a landrover.

NOt to mention the money and time and fuel needed to go to clubs to train, events to compete and equipment, harnesses and rigs to run my dogs.

Added to that all the vet bills, eye testing, hip scoring costs, KC registration fees, inoculations, passports, saddlery, farriery etc etc.

In fact I am worn out just typing it..................
Haha. I used to be a Farrior and have only recently (4years ago) decided to quit! I earned about 560pounds every two HOURS so I had quite alot of money, now I am a qualified dog walker and I work for Bubbles&Soaps (dog cleaner) so I am just getting on top of my tax and insurance and I got my dogs hip-scored and eye-tested (accept the pup!) this year with my Mum's will money, she had told me to use it on the animals. So, I did. It costs soo much but I did it! I would never breed without it! And, my sisters rabbit died so only have one left (she lives with me and pays rent so get money there too!) It doesn't costs me that much for the rabbit, only £2.00 for food for three days and I get staw from my horses too so I just share it out! Please, if you are ALL saying that I shouldn't breed my dogs for some reason, then just go away!
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
read this, i could comment, i dont even own a husky and it p***es me off that people churn them out for pet market. i want one one day (already know where im looking too )

but to be honest all i can do on this thread is if it is school holidays, we've got another 6 weeks of it yet guys
I am not churning them out for pet market! You know what, you are all making me think that I should give away my Huskies (which I would hate as I love my dogs, all the same as each other, my dogs that aren't Huskies aren't getting this problem if I said I was breeding my Border Collie as I worked with a Border Collie Breeder and she had an accidental litter!) You know what, stuff you, stuff you all!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:56 AM
But WHY are you breeding them AND studding out your male if you care about the breed? .....just because you can?
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
But WHY are you breeding them AND studding out your male if you care about the breed? .....just because you can?
ARG! You know what, I am breeding them because the bring alot to the breed and they are ALL healthy and if I have to, I will stop, if I must just to show I care, you made me cry last night!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by ILoveMy10Dogs View Post
Excuse me, taht MUST be another Tracey Crump as I can guarentee you that she has hip-scored and eye-tested ALL her dogs as when I went to have my first litter with my Huskies last year, she showed my the papers and results. All her Huskies are KC registered and Champions. The are all in her name and are all look after properly. I would just like to say, if she sees this, she will NOT be happy as she loves her Huskies as much as all of you guys put together. So, if you are going to make first judgments, make sure you actually know who you are talking about!
I wonder how many Husky breeders there are named Tracey Crump...
Page 14 of 54 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »