Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2018, 07:31 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 28th October, 2018

Good morning everyone. Cold and wet out there this morning. Do hope you and your four legged friends are all wrapped up warm and dry and keep safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2018, 07:53 AM
Morning Moyra, didn't get my extra hour sleep as the fidget pants dogs woke me up..boo
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Sorry you missed your extra hour Griff naughty girls

Hope you are feeling a lot better Moyra.

Lovely morning here after overnight rain. I was meant to be looking after neighbour's dog but their plans have been cancelled as granddaughter is ill. Nothing planned other than cooking perhaps bananas muffins

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-10-2018, 10:06 AM
Hello all long time no speak hope everyone doing well both 2& 4 legged
Sun shining after a very frosty start no snow here as yet
Better not speak too soon
Look in most days see that your all not getting up to any mischief
Muppets are all doing well still as daft as a box of frogs

Have a great Sunday whatever you all get up to
Best wishes to all xxxxx
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2018, 10:07 AM
Don't forget to change the clocks in your cars.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2018, 10:47 AM
Did that yesterday at 4pm. Nothing like getting things done when I remember them.The rest were done as I went to bed at just after 9 so it was 8 as I got into bed really early. Nothing like reading in bed when there is nothing worth watching on the tv, at least not for me. Hope all have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-10-2018, 11:18 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, Sue, Norma good to see you, Barry, brenda and all to follow.
Not quite so cold here today as yesterday had plenty of rain to.

Clocks that needed changing changed car clock is right now it's been an hour fast since March.

Dillon's anal glands slowly getting sorted. Not nearly as much hair pulling since using the Glandex and Sanicula aqua and Silica. Plus plenty of grated carrot and sweet potato.
Also a piriton here and there to alleviate any irritation he might be feeling.
The Glandex recommends 3-5 weeks so we're making good progress.

Hope everyone and all four egged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Afternoon all and lovely to see a good day being had by all.

Great day here Mom been up and about (albeit) upstairs in the spare bedroom since 11.....and still up. Looks like herself if that makes sense; and talking about getting her feet done by Barry the chiropodist....Yeah

I have taken advantage and cleaned the carpet the paintwork and the windows in her bedroom as well as changing all the bedding. Then progressed downstairs doing landing and stairs carpet. Pulled all the living room furniture out washed down the paintwork and and then juggled some ornaments around. Washed all Gerts bedding and in between walked Gert afew times up the fields so all in all a good day.......surprising how the lightness in your heart makes its way to your feet and hands.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-10-2018, 04:34 PM
That's lovely Kazz that mum is up today and talking about having her feet done.
Definitely the lightness in your heart makes its way to your hands and feet.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Hi all
It’s been a while,eh?Thought i’d Pop in and say hiHave some sad news to report😔We Lost our gorgeous Princess Lacey on the 10th of this month,so 17 days ago to be exact.Was her wee heart in the end,didn’t suffer any and she passed away peacefully in her sleep.Course we’re all heartbroken as you can imagine.House is so strange and lonely without her,it’s taking some getting used toTrying to be grateful for the 15 amazing years with her and all the beautiful memories,it’s really hard and it’ll take time..I know.Also the way she left was how I always wished.Safe and warm right next to me,so thankful for that
So how is everyone?Need to have a catch up see what you lot have been up to.....Been way to long xx
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >