Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Ahhhhhhh maybe i didnt get it all then....more digging needed

No, i wont, i'll leave it alone now, cover it and go to the docs when it shows its ugly demonic face again
Put the nail clippers down woman!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 06:57 AM
I had a whole colony with the king of all Verruca's when I was a kid and it had to be done at the doctor. Back then it wasn't liquid nitrogen though, it was burned out with a blow torch...no word of a lie
If they freeze your foot with a needle, that's the most painful part. It really does need to be done at the doc's though or you'll never be rid!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
I had a whole colony with the king of all Verruca's when I was a kid and it had to be done at the doctor. Back then it wasn't liquid nitrogen though, it was burned out with a blow torch...no word of a lie
If they freeze your foot with a needle, that's the most painful part. It really does need to be done at the doc's though or you'll never be rid!
Put a needle in my foot????

Where did i put those nail clippers!

I had a wart on my toe when i was a child, i saw a chiropodist (sp) and i remember him putting this brown stuff on it, which burnt it off, then he would scrape the dead bits off with a scalpel, had to go a few times but once gone, it never came back.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Put a needle in my foot????

Where did i put those nail clippers!

I had a wart on my toe when i was a child, i saw a chiropodist (sp) and i remember him putting this brown stuff on it, which burnt it off, then he would scrape the dead bits off with a scalpel, had to go a few times but once gone, it never came back.
Ummmm, yeah! Unfortunately, they aren't like a normal wart because verruca's grow inwards rather than coming up in a bump like a normal wart. I'd have thought the blow torch would have freaked you out more than the needle woman! They've probabaly come a long way since I had mine done, was over 30 years ago.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 01:25 PM
freeze it

i had toget one frozen off - hurt like he11 but they go
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2