View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 03:03 PM

Not Good News (regarding My Latest Surgery )

I had an emergency appointment with my doctor today regarding my operation 4/5 weeks ago , Things have not been quite right since the surgery ,So I explained my concerns to my gp last week and he asked me to do a urine test , Which after hs intial thought that I had an infection came back clear ,It is now believed due to my symptoms that something went wrong some how with my surgery and there was damage done to my bladder in some way , He reckons a nerve got severe during surgery So is referrring me back to the surgeon on an emergency appointment , Well thats not the least of it I had also been experiencing a numbness in my right leg and a lot of spinal pain , Which it is now believed that they managed to slip one of my discs out while i was on the operating table , He also believes I have now developed a problem with my liver , He has given me some muscle relaxants incase its the muscles in the chest area healing from the surgery , So I have to give them a week or two to see if the symptoms and pain start to ease , And if not I have to have a liver function test done
So much for thinking my 9th operation was unlike the others and I had sailed threw it without any complications arising Ah well I guess ill just have to ride it out and await to see the surgeon again , Hopefully I wont be looking at operation number 10
XDK
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Awe sweetheart I'm so sorry, hopefully the tablets will clear it up and you wont have to go back in.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Thanks Jacqui , I dont think I would be fit to go under the knife gain so soon , So im praying the tablets sort the problems out xxdk
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Oh Jackie, what a complete nightmare for you. I hope the drugs sort out your complications, coz like you say, you really don't need or want to go through another op do you. Poor you, I didn't realise you were in so much pain at the moment Amazing what they can do that they're not supposed to when you're under the knife isn't it! The things I've heard and seen - unbelievable Good luck with all this.xxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Aww, hun, what a nightmare for you.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the tablets do the trick.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh Jackie, what a complete nightmare for you. I hope the drugs sort out your complications, coz like you say, you really don't need or want to go through another op do you. Poor you, I didn't realise you were in so much pain at the moment Amazing what they can do that they're not supposed to when you're under the knife isn't it! The things I've heard and seen - unbelievable Good luck with all this.xxx
Thanks H , xxxxxxdk
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Oh no that is not good news.
I hope the tablets work and they can sort you out with another op.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Aww, hun, what a nightmare for you.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the tablets do the trick.
Thanks hun xdk
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Sorry to hear all this Jackie. I will keep my fingers crossed that they can sort all this out without any more operations for you. In the meantime some (((Hugs))). xx
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Oh no, poor you.
I hope that the tablets do the trick and that nothing more is needed.
xx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >