View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Cold weather breakfast is two pieces of brown toast - usually a seedy loaf - with half fat butter. Warm weather breakfast is a bowl of cereal with semi-skimmed milk.

Usually a sandwhich or a couple of small rolls for lunch - chicken, tuna and sweetcorn, ham etc.

Dinner in the evening is either pasta, pie with either new potatoes or oven chips, salad in the summer, grilled chicken kebabs with rice - just about anything really.

Snacks for Baz is chocolate, chocolate, or more chocolate. For me it's conference pears or peanuts/cashew nuts. If I'm desperate for choccie, I've a bar of diabetic both at home and at work for emergencies

Having a hiatus hernia, it's pretty impossible for me to eat late without there being horrid repercussions, so I tend never to eat after 7pm.

TBH, I think I eat reasonably healthily but will have a nice Indian takeaway pretty regularly
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 03:03 PM
to give you an idea of what i eat and the weight watchers points here is three days worth

Day 1
B/fast
Cranberry Wheat cereal with skim milk (3.5)

Lunch
Chicken salad Barm (no butter, no mayo, no egg) (5.5)

Tea
Fish and chips however
Fish is small and almost no batter - 5
Barm - 2
Chips (small portion) - 5

total - 21

Day 2
Cereal (as above, but slightly smaller portion!) -3

Wafer Thin ham sandwich
on brown seedy bread flora light and mustard and lettuce -3

Gammon with fat removed
Corn on Cob
Garden Peas
Sweet potato mash
2 teaspoons of lora in sweet potatoes - 7

Angel Delight made with Skim milk -3.5

1 can of boddingtons

19 points

Day 3

B/fast Scrambled egg (2 egg whites and 1 egg yolk with 1 teaspoon of flora light)
1 slice of seedy brown bread with 1 teaspoon of flora light
Coffee
3 points

Lunch
Salad
tuna mayo (extra light mayo)
2 small jacket potatoes
2 mini babybel lights
creme caramel dessert - 7.5

2 x digestives 3

Homemade veg risotto - 3
2 x satsumas - 1/2 point
1 can boddingtons 2.5 point

total 19.5 points

at 5ft 6.5 inch and 13st odd, on my feet majority of day im supposed to have 22 points a day!

hope that helps!

Dont forget you have to eat to lose weight its just about eating the right stuff!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 03:24 PM
A 'normal' day would be -

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with milk

Dinner - 2 poached eggs on toast or something light like a tuna sarnie

Tea - always have a proper cooked tea. We don't ever buy ready meals though, everything is cooked from scratch. Stuff like chilli con carne/spag bol/arrabiatta sauce on pasta that sort of thing.

We've just bought a liquidizer and are having home made fruit smoothies as a breakfast replacement. They are divine and so filling. A good way of getting your five a day that isn't boring

We have a curry every Saturday and often go for a pub lunch during the week. But we go running 3 times a week so burn it off again mostly.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 05:13 PM
well im a very fussy eater!!!

i dont eat fruit or veg - at all!! unles im on holiday or its hot... for some reason

breakfast - none...... hate it!

lunch.... somtimes i mite just have a glass of lemonade/cok n a biscuit - other times i mite have a proper lunch of a sarnie or if i have time - cook a pizza (small thing from asda)

tea - i always have a proper tea as my mum cooks me soemthing like - kievs n pots -

i do snack - hence y im not all skin n bone - not majorly snack - but enough to stop me passing out lol!!!!

i admit i dont eat properly - and tbh its agood ting i snack as tbh id be gaunt if i didnt - i have problems with food - i love food - well pending what it is lol

eta - im 9.2 stone and 5foot 7 - and half - never forget the half!!!!!!!! - and my bmi is low i know lol
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3