Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-04-2008, 05:07 PM
speedy recovery to your mum DK
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Jeez that sounds terrific,poor soul.Send her my regards Toni,they aren't having a very good year so far are they poor dk,she'll be soooo worried about her dad too,xxxxxxxxx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 11:23 PM
Her ma is now home, they had no bed's for her and wanted to move her to another hospital so she told them no way and went home.
Armed with good painkiller's.xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 05:53 AM
Poor woman - back pain is so awful xx
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-04-2008, 06:43 AM
I hope your mom is feeling better dk . . . . blimey it doesn't rain it pours for you at the moment what with your problem as well . . . .

Give her a big hug from me . . . Ooops !! . . on second thoughts better not hug her eh !!!! . . . anyway big kisses to you both and get well soon dk's mom . . . x x x x x x x
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Thanks everyone , Mum is still in agony today but the painrelief will hopefully start to ease it soon , Im very grateful for all your good wishes ill update you all better later xxdk
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Oh no, your poor mum, I wish her a speedy recovery
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2008, 11:18 AM
glad to hear your feeling better DK
XXX
Hope your back to 100% soon XX
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Ok guys what a day yesterday was , I was so frightened for my poor mom , I got a call from my Pop to say mum was in a bad way she couldnt breath and the pain was so extreme so I rushed over to there house to find dad in an awful panick , Mum could not feel any sensation in her legs at all and was finding breathing very difficult , So I quickly called her gp who was at the house withing ten minutes the man is a legend , At first we thought mum was parallised in some way , He checked her heart and her lungs which were both fine , He then checked her reflexes which there was none , He then examined her back and asked if she had fallen , (nope she had not ) He checked her spine and neck for slipped discs he believed there was one at the bottom of her spine , He then gave her a morphine injection to relieve some of the pain , It barely touched the pain at all He then called for an ambulance , She was taking to hospital and brought straight into triage and put in a cubicle , She has some sort of infection, not sure if its kidney bladder or urine as the results wont be back for a few days , They did xrays and reckon if the disc had come out it has slipped back in with moving her from the ambulance chair to the triage trolley, And said her back was badly spasimed and believe it to be either a trapped nerve or a muscular problem, As they did not have any beds at that hospital they wanted to transfer mum to another hospital today , After spending the night on a triage trolley and spinal board , Mom was very worried about pop so decided she wanted to go home to her own bed, So they agreed and gave her another morphine injection and strong pain relief ,Through out ll of thi she remained in good spirit , Though in tears with the pain and a few embarrassing moments which I wont go into on a public forum, Though our ZB will know what I mean ,She is heavly medicated and very drowsy today but feeling some ease , She has asked me to thank all you lovely people for your lovely kind wishes and get well messages, She said your all very caring wonderful people And she could notbe moe grateful as am I ,
Thank you all so very much for helping me threw another very worrying time xxxxxxxxxdk
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 02:20 PM
oh poor you DK im glad it is ok xxxx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >