Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
Is it a wedding dress or just a really lovely dress you want - what sort of style/colour etc were you thinking of ?

shoes - will it not be wellies if its at the top of a hill in scotland in summer ?? LOL
LOL Dani! It may well be wellies yet ... we shall see!

Not really sure what sort of dress I want - am open to suggestions. I was thinking more of just a really nice dress, rather than an actual wedding dress ... but quite like the look of a shortish wedding dress on the Monsoon website.

Will just have to have a good look around the shops (and I hate shopping!!) and see if anything takes my fancy.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Congratulations Kirsty
When do all the invitations go out to you Dogsey mates?
Oops sorry - they must have got lost in the post
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post

When my sister got married in Kansas 4 year's ago she rode side saddle up to the hill with 20+ cowboy's in a lovely setting with eagle's flying over head and her dog's one page boy one bridesmaid and it was beautiful.
Oh wow ZB - that looks gorgeous!!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Sounds perfect, fingers crossed the sun will shine.
Have you looked at Monsoon, they do bridal but not as formal and you can look on line.
Good luck for the search
Just looking at Monsoon now - they have some really nice dresses. I will definitely pop in and have a look/try some on.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
One of my work colleagues got married last year and wanted something simple and elegant. She's quite a tomboy and wanted to feel comfortable in what she was wearing. I made it my mission to find her a wedding dress and find her one i did from....

http://www.monsoon.co.uk

There are some lovely wedding dresses on the web-site and if you fancy colour there are some gorgeous bridesmaid dresses as well. Check it out and see what you think.
Thanks - having a look now. They do have some nice stuff. Do you have a pic of the dress you chose for your work colleague out of interest?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Thanks - having a look now. They do have some nice stuff. Do you have a pic of the dress you chose for your work colleague out of interest?
I don't but it's very similar to the 'Lily' dress on Monsoon's web-site now. On page 2 in the bridal selection. They all have detachable straps so can have with or without. There stuff is really nice.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4