View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 12:42 PM
got together with a very good friend of mine last night who knows me soooo welll (shes like a sister lol)

anyhowz,,, she said, honestly in 2 years time were can you see youself,,, my answer was with my own house iw ont go into setail but i will be)

so she said - in 2 years he will want to be out clubbing etc- which is true,, n also he'll be at uni etc...

so i thought yeh shes rite,,, its never gona work, i had doubts when he asked me anyhow,, yeh i do love him to bits but im not cmmiting myself to one person who i know itsnot gonna work with n who im already having doubtsbout

long story to the background n i have other reasons etc bt yeh,, im going to break up with him completely,,, n if he cannot accept it then i wont even stay friends with him

so much for the longest ever,,,, me thinks thats a record for a engagement rite???
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Hang on yesterday you were gonna marry him now you dont want to be with him!!!!!

JMHO but when i was at uni i didnt go out everynight, i spent time with my boyfriend, by the third year we were living together sharing a mortgage!

How can you assume what he will want to do? Have you spoken to him?

Gathering from recent dating behaviour, you have told us about, i get the feeling you arent too sure what you want, but know you want somebody to be with, so until you know exactly what you are looking for iwouldnt think it too fair on the men you are dating to keep changing your mind.

Alex
xx
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
Gathering from recent dating behaviour, you have told us about, i get the feeling you arent too sure what you want, but know you want somebody to be with, so until you know exactly what you are looking for iwouldnt think it too fair on the men you are dating to keep changing your mind.

Alex
xx

yep you hit the nail on the head there

i spoke to him y'day,,, wont go into detail but still....

i dont think im sure what i want tbh so mabey a break from men for a while would be a good thing

thing is with me,, i go with the moment and think later,,,,, not a good thing in some cases,,, this being one of them
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-04-2008, 01:20 PM
The trouble with the future is that it changes so quickly and not always in the ways that you think.
I think if you are not sure what you want, then you have made the right decision. It wouldn't be fair to mess him around or to "settle" for a life you don't really want for the sake of having been asked.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by Sez & Amber View Post
The trouble with the future is that it changes so quickly and not always in the ways that you think.
I think if you are not sure what you want, then you have made the right decision. It wouldn't be fair to mess him around or to "settle" for a life you don't really want for the sake of having been asked.
yeah your totally righte

i know now that what we were going to do - wasnt right - so instead of both getting more hurt later on - tis for the best.....
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5