Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 11:15 PM

Insomnia

Ok, perhaps not insomnia but i'm having trouble sleeping. I don't know if it's just all the work I have had on lately, with the business and the new house, but i'm finding it hard to fall asleep. I'm going to go and have a bath now and see if it helps as I usually take a shower in the morning and haven't had chance to have a good relaxing soak for a while.

Anyway I don't really want to take sleeping pills so before it gets to that does anyone have any advice? I've never had trouble sleeping before, infact quite the opposite, lol, but it's been a few days now of just grabbing 2-3 hours a night and i'm beginning to feel like a walking zombie, i'm really tired but I just can't seem to switch off and i'm really worn down now as i've been busy at the house since Sat and then I come home and do my uni stuff on the pc, so I wear out my body then wear out my brain and that's usually more than enough for me yet I still can't sleep at night!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Oh no. My heart goes out to you.

There is an 'insomnia' thread which has been going for ages. You will find all sorts of us on it but from memory we're talking about being still up at 4:00 or 5:00 AM and then up at 6:00 or 7:00 AM 7 days a week.

I've been off 'late night' dogsey for a while but I guess the owls will still be here.