Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Praying for the best possible outcome, whatever that might be x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Hopefully she'll be allowed some pain relief later on, Jackie. Hope so.....

hugs xxx
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 04:33 PM
So sorry.. I don't know what to say.. Hope that she can get some more pain relief later and can get some peace and rest.. Hugs to you all.. x
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Not nice for you and your husbamd to see her like that, lets hope she can relax in bed and they can give something soon.
Love to you both.
xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 04:35 PM
So sorry I missed this yesterday Jackie, and I know what a trauma all this hospital saga is so I really do know what you must be going through. Poor John, I hope he's coping and not too stressed about it all. Sceptasemia is blood poisoning isn't it? So I thought she'd be lying flat on the bed doped up to the eyeballs and yet they've managed to dress her and she's sitting in the chair? Maybe the drugs they've given her have cured her of this then? Poor old dear, I do hope she's not in too much pain and if so, then whatever happens I hope she finds peace without any more suffering. My thoughts are with you and John through this terrible time. So sorry Jackie.xxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Praying for the best possible outcome, whatever that might be x
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Hopefully she'll be allowed some pain relief later on, Jackie. Hope so.....

hugs xxx
Thanks Vicki. xxx

Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
So sorry.. I don't know what to say.. Hope that she can get some more pain relief later and can get some peace and rest.. Hugs to you all.. x
Thanks, we appreciate it.

Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
Not nice for you and your husbamd to see her like that, lets hope she can relax in bed and they can give something soon.
Love to you both.
xxx
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
So sorry I missed this yesterday Jackie, and I know what a trauma all this hospital saga is so I really do know what you must be going through. Poor John, I hope he's coping and not too stressed about it all. Sceptasemia is blood poisoning isn't it? So I thought she'd be lying flat on the bed doped up to the eyeballs and yet they've managed to dress her and she's sitting in the chair? Maybe the drugs they've given her have cured her of this then? Poor old dear, I do hope she's not in too much pain and if so, then whatever happens I hope she finds peace without any more suffering. My thoughts are with you and John through this terrible time. So sorry Jackie.xxxxxxx
I know you know what it's like Aitch. John seems ok so far as I can tell. It is blood poisoning, from the wounds on her legs which are caused by the diabetes and lack of circulation. It's all down to vascular problems. She's had 2 heart attacks in the last few years too though. They couldn't get her into bed because of the mess of her legs. She wouldn't let them get her out of the chair which meant the wounds were seeping. Thanks for all your good wishes honey. xxxxx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Hope she's allowed some pain relief soon, Jackie!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Jackie, please accept a hug for you and I hope that MIL is granted some peace and freedom from pain ,hugs. x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2008, 05:18 AM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Hope she's allowed some pain relief soon, Jackie!
Thanks, I hope so. xx

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Jackie, please accept a hug for you and I hope that MIL is granted some peace and freedom from pain ,hugs. x
Thank you A, appreciate it. xx
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2008, 05:32 AM
Really dont know what to say(I've been in the same position myself) But I am thinking of you.
Jeanette
x
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »