Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-12-2004, 12:37 PM

any champ's?

just wondered if any of us owned a champ?
how many cc's has your dog's got?
we have only put tob in open show's up to now as he thinks its a play pen in the ring so waiting for him to calm down and mature still.
we have got 3 1st places and best av working so far maybe next year start putting him in the champ show's.

so come on ppl any champ owners on here..........kc names etc so we know who you are!

toby's kc is oldholbans minas tirith if any of us are ever at the same show.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Oh I wish!!!
I have 3 Norwegian elkhounds who are all shown.
The youngest(Steldawn Showdown) is 10 months old and has done 3 champ shows and got 3 x 2nds.He also has a BOB and puppy group 2 at open level.
My 2 year old (Kestos double o seven) has been rather difficult to show and has had problems with eating .His show career started off very promising and then went off the rails a little.However he is now 'BACK' better than ever and I have hopes that he will fulfil his early promise.
My oldest(Steldawn Tycoon) is my ugly duckling.He was constantly thrown out until he was 18 months and then started getting placed.However in the last year he has changed dramatically and now has 2 RCCs...one at Crufts this year! He is now 4 and I think he is at his best ever .He has only been out of the first 2 once in Limit at Champ shows this past 12 months.
I started showing 3 years ago with just the intention of having a dog who would not be out of place in a champ show ring....and now I have 3 dogs who are always up in the cards and quite often in the line up for the CC...so I'm one very happy and lucky person
Nikki
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Do you mean if I've ever shown my dog in a champ show? Well no

But my gordon is a Greek Champ. She is Gr. CH Clarkcastle Penny Black, and I retired her from the ring this summer. 3 Greek CCs, 2 Russian CCS, and 2 Greek CACIBs. Always shown to her victories by myself
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2004, 04:22 PM
maybe one day - but I doubt it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2004, 06:03 PM
At present no but in the future........who knows.....fingers crossed
dizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2004, 02:19 AM
Yes i have, not only a champion, but the breed record holder, she has 20 cc's from 21 . and won best in show at wkc last year, a first in my breed, bob crufts last year too -best bitch year before that. -shes not done too badly for me, ...!!!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Wow Dizzy that's brilliant.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2004, 09:45 AM
Lets hope one of those delicious little babies of hers is as good!
Nikki
dizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Thanks, im hoping so, theres 3 i really like the look of, so we'll see how they go