Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
I know, his breeder will be there too and a friend is showing as well....will be a different world for me though as I know nothing about showing!

Do you take your children?My son is keen to go but I think he may get bored as I may be talking a lot!!!!!!!!!
We have taken the girls (although not last year or this year due to school much to both of their annoyance!) - they love it and if he loves dogs and dog activities am sure he will too!

And the Friday should be less crowded than the weekend too

Warning - food/drinks expensive

Wear comfy shoes!!

I am sure there is plenty for him to see
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 01:34 PM
oh oh oh, lots of setters

i was there last year (not showing), and got to meet the lovely Rachel and Angus(i think it was?).

I went to crufts for the first time last year, and its safe to say that unless its the end of the world, i will be there every year, its a really great day out - get to do lots of shopping too

I'm looking forward to seeing Rachel and sheree again, and of course all the other dogsey members who may be there!!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
oh oh oh, lots of setters

i was there last year (not showing), and got to meet the lovely Rachel and Angus(i think it was?).

I went to crufts for the first time last year, and its safe to say that unless its the end of the world, i will be there every year, its a really great day out - get to do lots of shopping too

I'm looking forward to seeing Rachel and sheree again, and of course all the other dogsey members who may be there!!

Yep it was Angus - he did qualify again this year but I am concentrating on the baby Connor as Angus needs to mature a bit - mentally as well as physically tee hee!

Will send you details of my bench number Mel and look forward to seeing you again this year

We can see if we can find someone for you to visit too to help with that tough decision of English or Gordon but as I said if not you are welcome to come to West Sussex
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
We have taken the girls (although not last year or this year due to school much to both of their annoyance!) - they love it and if he loves dogs and dog activities am sure he will too!

And the Friday should be less crowded than the weekend too

Warning - food/drinks expensive

Wear comfy shoes!!

I am sure there is plenty for him to see
Ta! I think his head may allow him the day off as he has a 100% attendance so far this year! :smt002 Plus I know she's allowing another child in the school to go....

I only have comfy shoes!
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Oh yes good point Rachel, 'wear comfy shoes' - last year i made the mistake of wearing my boots which have a 2 and a half inch heal - HUGE mistake!!!!
Their is SO much to see, you'll find that you'll walk miles
Drinks and food are very expensive!!!!
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-02-2008, 02:09 PM
I will be paying a vist on gundog day as am going with my friend to meet English pointer breeders
dennysmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-02-2008, 04:44 PM
:smt003Im going on Friday with Steve and Alfie for the JW finals, im going for the Shopping :smt003 should be easier then the weekend
Ive not recieved our passes for Sunday yet:smt100 im sure i entered :smt102 Who else is going Terrier day?

Mel
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Hoping to go on the Sunday on Hound day.

We went last year for the first time and had a great day.

Just need to find someone to look after Ms Norty !!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

08-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by dennysmum View Post
:smt003Im going on Friday with Steve and Alfie for the JW finals, im going for the Shopping :smt003 should be easier then the weekend
Ive not recieved our passes for Sunday yet:smt100 im sure i entered :smt102 Who else is going Terrier day?

Mel

I'm entered on the Sunday too but with my hounds and as yet I have not received my passes so I would not worry at present give it to the end of next week and if nothing received by then get in touch.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Good luck to everyone showing - and anyone just going to watch I hope you have a wonderful time.

Don't forget photos everyone
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >