Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 12:54 PM

Anyone going to Crufts next year?

As I dont have a pedigree dog, I was just wondering if I booked a ticket, how many of you I may see there?

My Uncle is a Steward there, sometimes a Judge, since his triple heart bypass and my Aunt's disability they wont be showing their Tibetan terriers or their Polish lowland next year.

Devildogz - if you're going with the cresties, please tell me which day and I will be in the stands (if I can afford it)
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Yeaahh we will be there! with the naked bums, Star and Lyric! we are toy day
Will actually be my first year handling there!
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 01:08 PM
I really want to go, it's only up the road from me but something always come up so I can't go and I end up watching it on TV
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Yeaahh we will be there! with the naked bums, Star and Lyric! we are toy day
Will actually be my first year handling there!
I'll let you know nearer the time whether I'm going to be there or not, isnt it £17 for a day ticket for either day and £50 for the whole lot, I would love to see the obedience - maybe video it and show it my mutts and say "this is how you're supposed to do it!"

Is it on TV next year, I missed it this year
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I'll let you know nearer the time whether I'm going to be there or not, isnt it £17 for a day ticket for either day and £50 for the whole lot, I would love to see the obedience - maybe video it and show it my mutts and say "this is how you're supposed to do it!"

Is it on TV next year, I missed it this year
Im not sure how much it is, I go in with me mum. I must confess to never really leaving the crestie ring Go off for a little shop then thats it, Theres just so many people to talk to and watch/support people in their classes. - SO I miss the obedience and the like

I have'nt heard anything about it being on the TV.. So cant answer (Yes I know Im useless)!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 02:13 PM
I dont blame you, I'm hoping the OH will be able to come with me then I can go...look chinese crested - fall in love with them or else!

I love watching obedience because then it gives me an incentive to get mine trained up - but they arent bothered. They dont mind, sitting, laying, paw etc but they cant be bothered to do anything else :/ typical. Wouldnt be able to enter them anyway - damn non pedigrees - Crufts is the only time of the year where I want them to be pedigrees, the rest of the time I'm happy they're not lol
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 02:35 PM
I shall be there Fri. and SAt

Jeanette
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
I shall be there Fri. and SAt

Jeanette
Agility/obedience or showing?

I sahll just have to wear a silly hat so you know who I am LOL
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Oo promise me you'll all compose huge photo threads of crufts when you all get back! I've never been. I won't be able to go this year either.

I haven't heard as yet if it will be shown on the tele this year after it being taken off last year?
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Oo promise me you'll all compose huge photo threads of crufts when you all get back! I've never been. I won't be able to go this year either.

I haven't heard as yet if it will be shown on the tele this year after it being taken off last year?
I shall do a huge thread if I can go myself. If I have a job by then and can afford accomodation etc
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »