register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: How Often Do You Wash Your Dog's Bedding?
Once A Week 19 33.93%
Once a Month 9 16.07%
More than once a Month 5 8.93%
Every couple of months 0 0%
As and When 23 41.07%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 08:45 AM
My dogs bedding is washed daily!
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 12:36 PM
I've put 'as and when'

The only time bedding gets washed in my house is when an 'accident' occurs! Mostly when Misty lived indoors and she was being house trained!

The dogs out in the kennel currently don't have any, as they get too hot and pull it out and then sods law it gets rained on! But when it gets colder, then the boys will get a duvet each, but it will never need washing, just replacing, they like to shred it and make a nest to sleep in! The girls will get fleece blankets because Misty chews and eats everything else and a friend had a spaniel die because it ate some bedding.
The girls bedding will get washed when it needs to be!

Midge has a double duvet and fleece blanket in the kitchen, but he only goes on it when we are out and at night and he's a clean dog anyway, so it doesnt really get dirty, but I will wash the blanket every once in a while!!

Sarah xx
madisondobie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-05-2009, 06:30 PM
I put a couple of times a month but should have put as and when - she sleeps on my bed so i have a top cover to stop her hairs getting in and then a blanket to cover her up with at night(she wont sleep til shes covered up!) they get changed weekly in the summer and more often in the winter cos of the mud. and she has a bed in the livingroom that gets washed once a month as she spends most of her time on the leather sofa with me.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5