View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Just caught up with this again, my thoughts are with you all.

Run free beautiful Cassie xxxxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Awww...Aitch, today will be the worst day for you. I've been thinking of you all day. I'm sure Cassie's final resting place is lovely. I'm pleased that Georgie has eaten and slept. You now need to do the same. Please take care of yourself, Dave, Georgie and your mum. You know where we are. xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 05:32 PM
..... and your thoughts and prayers and tears still keep coming!!! I will say it again, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, has given me the strength to get this far without falling to pieces, I am telling the whole world about what a wonderful caring bunch you are. Vicki you have brought a little smile to my face yet again with that office door, and so did someone else when they said Cassie is a member of the dogsey gang now! I wish I could keep this smile again forever, but I know the tears will come back again soon enough.

I might have a problem with Georgie after all this, because I think he is going to be overprotective of me now, just like he was when he first came to us, but Cassie soon sorted him out! I went upstairs for a lie down and someone came to the back door, with the most gorgeous bouquet of pink roses and other flowers from the very thoughtful and lovely Trixybird, aka Tracy!! I have only met her once, spoken on the phone a couple of times, and yet she feels my pain and does this for me, Dave and Mum, I think she's gonna be a good friend to me, as are all of you on here. I rang her to thank her and of course then I couldn't talk for blubbing, I know she understood.

Anyways, Georgie went ballistic at the back door when the delivery lady came with them, so instead of opening the door, I opened the window for her to hand them through. Well, he leaped at the window and promptly landed in the big water bowl underneath flooded the kitchen, and sloped off into his bed! Not a good start Georgie!! I went and cuddled him to reassure him he hadn't done wrong, bless his little cottons.l I have decided to keep him on a lead when we go out at the moment for fear of not knowing his current state of mind that he might run off in search of his loved one, because he still doesn't understand she's gone. He looked and sniffed everywhere in the car for her, bless. However, I have just managed to get him out the front garden for a wee (where she is laid to rest) because earlier on, he wouldn't go out there no matter how much I tried. This might be interesting with our Georgie! I am giving him extra special attention at the moment to help him through.

Better get Dave some dinner if he can eat coz he's just walked in the door, his eyes are full of tears.........

Thanks to all yet again, you're keeping me going at the moment.xxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 05:49 PM
How lovely to get the flowers Aitch. We all feel for you at the moment and will be with you as long as you need us. Bless Georgie's heart. It will take him time to settle. xxxxx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 06:19 PM
You have been in my thoughts all day Helena, ((((HUGS))))

Run free sweet Cassie
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanks Jackie, I hope you're right about this being the worst day coz I couldn't imagine it getting any worse quite honestly! Thanks Christine for caring.

I just had a long chat with Dave about it all, which I think is helping him. He has apologised for leaving it all to me and leaving me completely alone to deal with it all plus my grief (he can't show his emotions to anyone, but I know him well!)but I told him it doesn't matter,coz I've got everyone on here to comfort me, I've got friends coming round for real hugs and tears, so I'm ok. Not forgetting dear Georgie of course, he's always up for a cuddle and snuggle.

I will get an early night and hopefully get some sleep tonight, it'll be hard I know because those memories just keep flooding in and the tears aren't just water rolling down the cheeks with the bottom lip trembling, they're tears from the heart, the soul, felt from the pit of your stomach, there's nothing quite like this type of grief as well you all know.

Dave has just made me a little "X" for her grave because I insisted, not that I'm religeous and he definitely isn't and doesn't understand, but she needs all the help she can get at the moment for a safe journey, so it's going on there!

Now dry your eyes everyone who's been crying with me coz I'm dry eyed now, it's much better knowing she's somewhere else, where I don't know, but I know her spirit is living on elsewhere looking down on silly old mummy crying her heart out, much rather that than seeing her like she was last night, still fighting on to stay with us here. xxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 06:56 PM
I'm so sorry, it's been so hard for you lately with her. At least she is at peace now, run free Cassie. x
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-07-2007, 06:58 PM
H you need to start thinking about you.
Get a decent meal and some kip, your going to have your up and down moments for a good while yet.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Run free Cassie, wait til you are all together again.
Becky
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:09 PM
HUgs Helena...can't sya anymore than that at the moment. xxxxx
Page 38 of 49 « First < 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 > Last »