View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2006, 11:02 AM
I am a natural brunetter, a few years ago had blonde highlights and each time it was done it gradually all turned blonde! I dyed it back to brown after a while, then always dyed it red - bright shade bt not using a lightener so it wasn't scarlett! Fancied a change at the weekend, so dyed it purple!! Cyber Purple to be precise!

I too tried a site where you can try various wigs on a photograph, was very good to show me what would look awful!!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by Molly2606
Hi guys now i know its hard to say because you can't see me (but if i'm brave enough i'll put a pic up tomorrow)

Have you been blonde and gone brown?

would i need to self tan if i did go brown because i'm quite pale with blue eyes?

any advise
no brown and got grey then post a picture so we can get more of an idea
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Here you go Molly. Just take a close up piccy of yourself and you can load it on there ok? It will give you an idea anyway. You might find a better site, but that was ok for me. Good luck!
http://www.ukhairdressers.com/hair_move/index.asp
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the link Helena i'm gonna have hours of fun
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Hi Molly,
My friend was really naturally blond this time last year, and for some reason she decided she wanted to die it brown. So she did and it didnt look bad but she hated it and she has spent the last year getting it back to blonde. It has cost her a lot of money and its not natural anymore cos her natural colour isn't as blond as it used to be before it was dyed

have a good think before you do it
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Thanks everybody for your great advise (as usual )
i think i'll stay blonde and put a few brown high lights in to see what i think first

looking good stewart
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Oh good Molly. It will look sooo much better like that anyway, more trendy! I had too many put in last time and it looked all blonde like Trish said with hers, so he put back some more brown and now I'm happy with it again, until next week that is when I have the roots done and he said he'd have to put more blonde in coz of my 2" regrowth I shall have to keep an eye on just how many more he puts in though, coz there's nothing worse than looking all blonde out of a bottle, it just doesn't look natural, whereas the highlights do. Have fun trying on the cyber wigs!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2