Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2010, 01:46 AM

Being sick

Our poor Harvey started off being sick last night, as hes never sick or visits the vets [except once a year] he was miserable with it. Finally got him settled and off to bed. Thought that was the end of it but when he got up this morning off he started again. I cleaned up one lot and within minutes he was sick again All this when you are trying to rush out to work

Left strict instructions he was on water only today before I went to work. Was anxious all day although textes from the house said all was well - must just like to see me do a mopping up session

His poor face tonight when I fed the girls their dinner I had planned to scramble an egg but the fridge was bare of eggs

Then I discovered a packet of out of date fresh salmon steaks in the fridge we had bought at the weekend so cooked that and offered it to him. Poor lad couldnt believe his luck. The girls were none too happy about Harvey getting fresh salmon

Needless to say hes kept it down and is quite happy tonight. If it was a bug I doubt it will affect the girls as they are both still on anti biotics, blessing in disguise there. I doubt its anything he ate that caused the sickness as no one gave him anything different. One of these things we will never know the answer to.

I had thought at one stage earlier today we might have a vet visit!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2010, 06:04 AM
Pleased to hear it was nothing serious
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2010, 06:09 AM
Glad he is ok.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2010, 08:08 AM
I'm glad he's ok now! They like to worry us don't they!