Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
The afternoon has been no pleasure I have to say....why Oh why do dogs decide that when certain people come they will just plainly misbehave

Our niece arrived at 12.45, and I had just got started ....so that was todays plans firmly squashed.

Now its not like they don;t know her, especially the big uns, I expected Tess to react in a ''''PARTY PARTY MOOD''''' but Bruce really should know better they have clattered and clanked stuff, chased each other in and out the garden, Tess has presented Nicki with gifts...mainly mud, and sorts, Bruce has knocked her cuppa over in the middle of chase....so TIMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT was called, nothing else for it even New Street station wasn't that busy Im sure.

I left them in the kitchen for a hour and they slept soundly, allowed them back in and what angels they were, sitting and being all lovey dovey....when both of us went....PHEW!!!!! Tess doing silent hisses...and boy what a stink, so I opened the back door and let her out, little minx does nothing...not a thing, nought, zilch, f.....all
Comes in all goodie goodie two shoes, Nicki has just left....my water ornement outside by the pond has been replaced by a savaged mess....and she has poo'd in one of my shoes

How she fitted her bum in that God knows
Tomorrow should be fun! Dizzy has spent the morning in a state of excitment about the waking of the tortoise from hibernation! Barking madly at him then zoomies round the garden! Then repeat!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2010, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Tomorrow should be fun! Dizzy has spent the morning in a state of excitment about the waking of the tortoise from hibernation! Barking madly at him then zoomies round the garden! Then repeat!
I can see us telling people that they are not ours......they keep following us
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 05:33 PM
The afternoon has been no pleasure I have to say....why Oh why do dogs decide that when certain people come they will just plainly misbehave

Our niece arrived at 12.45, and I had just got started ....so that was todays plans firmly squashed.

Now its not like they don;t know her, especially the big uns, I expected Tess to react in a ''''PARTY PARTY MOOD''''' but Bruce really should know better they have clattered and clanked stuff, chased each other in and out the garden, Tess has presented Nicki with gifts...mainly mud, and sorts, Bruce has knocked her cuppa over in the middle of chase....so TIMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT was called, nothing else for it even New Street station wasn't that busy Im sure.

I left them in the kitchen for a hour and they slept soundly, allowed them back in and what angels they were, sitting and being all lovey dovey....when both of us went....PHEW!!!!! Tess doing silent hisses...and boy what a stink, so I opened the back door and let her out, little minx does nothing...not a thing, nought, zilch, f.....all
Comes in all goodie goodie two shoes, Nicki has just left....my water ornement outside by the pond has been replaced by a savaged mess....and she has poo'd in one of my shoes

How she fitted her bum in that God knows
Now well...see. she's just showing you how much she lurrves you, after all a poo in the shoe is better than no poo at all!!! he he he.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 03:57 AM
Did you tell Tess that loving to the point you need to poop in their shoes is not the way to someone's heart??
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Oh anyone who is feeling a little sad or down, should definitely start reading the diaries of Tornado Tess!! I just love hearing about her antics and Hali is absolutely right. Devil Tess is far more entertaining than Angel Tess!!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Day 11.........

Me thinks that walks just does this babe no favours.
She has been on the go all morning, and Bruce has told her off twice now for grabbing his neck....to be honest I think he has given in now, as she is happily chewing away at him and poor s*d is trying to sleep through it
She is lying over him like a big chunky bird, with tree trunk legs and a big body...demanding that she has her way he puts me in mind of one of those down trodden skinny men who just has a say in nothing

She been outside and pulled everything out of the water feature again, including the pump I think this feature and her is a no no

Mind you it doesn't help having a bored child at home as Tess see's that as a game and has insisted twice whilst he is sat at the table on pulling his socks off, funny how kids complain after the event

She has lost some baby teeth, one over Sutton park yesterday so she is looking abit goofy at the moment, but her tail has started to feather literally over night....not sure whats going on there then, but it wasn't like that yesterday and she looks like she is having a spurt in growth today

Sat here now looking out the window, bet that won't stay like that for long, but the others are fast asleep so I think she is plotting her next adventure for when they wake up think she has just realised that Bruce is ignoring her
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Sounds like she is missing the company of her partner in crime!!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 08:44 PM
sooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeooooooonnnnneeeeeeee please take the batteries out.

OH! Tornado Tess no sleep today then not a nod not even a sleepy eyelid, she has been on the go all day. She has got chews and waggled them in front of the others she has pawed them, pulled them, tugged them pushed them and grappled with them...............no joy. So she has whimpered at them, barked at them, hung her head at them and bounced off them.......no joy, so now she has a toy which she is bouncing off the walls

How the other 3 have slept through god knows I know I said these 3 are bomb proof but I am beginning to think they are dead

3 wee's outside and 2 poos outside and 3 wee's inside and 1 poo inside.....yayyyyyy thats 1 poo less and goodnight from us
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Sounds like she is missing the company of her partner in crime!!!
sending her over....1st class post
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 08:48 PM
sooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeooooooonnnnneeeeeeee please take the batteries out.

OH! Tornado Tess no sleep today then not a nod not even a sleepy eyelid, she has been on the go all day. She has got chews and waggled them in front of the others she has pawed them, pulled them, tugged them pushed them and grappled with them...............no joy. So she has whimpered at them, barked at them, hung her head at them and bounced off them.......no joy, so now she has a toy which she is bouncing off the walls

How the other 3 have slept through god knows I know I said these 3 are bomb proof but I am beginning to think they are dead

3 wee's outside and 2 poos outside and 3 wee's inside and 1 poo inside.....yayyyyyy thats 1 poo less and goodnight from us
so would it be fair to say, shes a tad more of a challenge than the others have been?
Page 13 of 21 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »