Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2011, 08:26 PM

Home alone-and loving it!

i have myself for the next week, and im loving it already. already been home alone since friday

i love it! i can do what i want when i want, cook when i want and eat what i want. ive already been shopping and bought a load of food in.

me and the dogs get to do as we please which i love. i love being independent

ive already found though how much more responsible ive become because there is no one else here to do it for me, like tidying up and keeping everywhere clean, but i enjoy doing it

ive also found that i think of the dogs even more, like i can go out as i usually do, but i think of the dogs, like i have to get back, when i know the dogs have reached their limit because nana wont be in in 5 minutes to let them out. but i can honestly say i love it, and would love it if i had the house to myself forever
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2011, 08:32 PM
I can relate, I love being home alone too! Dave sometimes works away or goes to visit his family on the south coast and I really make the most of having the house to myself (plus animals of course)
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
I can relate, I love being home alone too! Dave sometimes works away or goes to visit his family on the south coast and I really make the most of having the house to myself (plus animals of course)
its made me realise that i need to get my a**e into gear and move out!!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2011, 08:52 PM
I hear ya. I've had a blissful week with just me and the doglets and I've been enjoying the peace and quiet like you would not believe.

I'd give anything to move out, but until I get a better paid job, that ain't gonna happen!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
I hear ya. I've had a blissful week with just me and the doglets and I've been enjoying the peace and quiet like you would not believe.

I'd give anything to move out, but until I get a better paid job, that ain't gonna happen!
maybe we should move in together, half the costs but the double the dogs
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Me too, folks are away! I can have a shower late at night, bring the dogs into the living room with me for company, go on my PC until late....Oooh, the freedom!

What it would be cool to say is that i'm partying every night or having fit blokes knocking on my door for entertainment but sadly, that hasnt happened yet.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
Me too, folks are away! I can have a shower late at night, bring the dogs into the living room with me for company, go on my PC until late....Oooh, the freedom!

What it would be cool to say is that i'm partying every night or having fit blokes knocking on my door for entertainment but sadly, that hasnt happened yet.
haha dont worry its not happening here either... although i am on my way out now.... at 10 oclock
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
maybe we should move in together, half the costs but the double the dogs
Imagine the chaos.

I'd still need a better job though.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2011, 11:30 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Imagine the chaos.

I'd still need a better job though.
same!! maybe we should move in, and start our own business?? problem solved??