View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 08:18 AM
In france there is a year letter and most french stick to that, so if you know the dogs name you know its age. Of course with me I just pick a name I like so it doesnt work with mine
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
..dont mind the age question.. HATE the 'how much' question
Same here

I had to have a chuckle the other day - we were walking ours and stopped to chat with a gentleman who had a lovely little dog on lead, all the dogs were saying hello and he asked if our girl was a pup, he looked a bit shocked when I told him she would be 8 this year and was actually the oldest She is completely out of coat at the moment which makes her look a lot smaller than the boys, but it still gave me a chuckle
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 09:39 AM
I get asked Bellas age a lot , I think its the word 'retired' grey makes them think she is old ! She is only 3
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
I get asked Bellas age a lot , I think its the word 'retired' grey makes them think she is old ! She is only 3
It really is a dog's life then-wish I could have retired at 21!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 02:04 PM
I get asked age all the time... Alot of the time, it's asked of Mouse, as people just simply believe she's not a baby, and express utter shock when I tell them she's over 2. and then there's the people who assume my dogs are old, because they're deaf... but then I got a ton more questions about the deafness... Do they bark, how do you call them back, how do you know they're deaf. are the 3 most annoyingly consistant questions I get asked.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2011, 02:14 PM
I get it a fair amount. But it's funny because I get some people who think she's an old dog (she has white on her chin, but she had that when we got her!) and some who think she's a puppy because she has a soft puppy face and floppy ears. A couple people have thought she's a Newfie puppy and are surprised to find out she's a fully grown BC mix.
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Doesnt bother me, lets me get into Muffins age discussion lol. (15)

Think its just another thing to talk about isnt it.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3