Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 09:09 PM
FFS

jen im very sadden for you! shame u had to see that and shame the cat went through it, hugs

but great its p****s like this who give us staffy owners and out beloved dogs a bad name! i love to take those dogs off him! he dont care about them and should have him ripped apart, i feel sorry for the dogs too!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Thats absolutely terrible, I am so sorry you saw that happen what an awful event to witness, wouldn't surprise me if they were fighting dogs....
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 09:35 PM
i totaly agree with you i think they have been made to fight whether they wanted to or not,i just cant understand why people would want to make there dogs aggressive what do they get out of it apart from giving giving this lovely breed a bad name i hope this man is caught and that the dogs are taken from him he dosent deserve to own them
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Hi I am so sorry for; you, the cat and the cats owner.

I wonder if the dogs have been made to fight or if running as a pack (ie three) without control there instinct has just taken over, I am not making excuses.

It is irrisponsible and unbelivable that people let there dogs run loose like this.

Karen
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 10:26 PM
the owner of these dogs was with them but he had just let them run loose then he whistled and they ran looking for him by the time i got to the woods he had gone so im guessing he dosent live to far away i just hope he dosent come back up again with the dogs cos it might not be a cat next time
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 10:59 PM
That's terrible that the owner was nearby i thought they had escaped didn't realise they were being walked

I really hope something gets done before the dogs hurt anything or anyone else. Although that will probably mean they get put to sleep. It's a shame it's come that far. I don't know why they haven't been caught already if the dogs are that bad

I hope you don't have to see them do anything like that again BM lover
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3