View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 12:28 PM
Kazz you sound like me. I don't really have to keep the hallway clean or any other bits but I do because I live here and when visitors come it is the first thing they see before coming upstairs to my flat. Good to hear Dillon is ok Lynn and that the gas leak has been sorted out. Worrying. Off to watch Neighbours, yep again. I love the programme, watched it for years and Home and Away and Emmerdale and of course Corrie. Been for my other walk so will just do not a lot now after all that cleaning. Moyra even without my beloved boy I walk because I imagine him with me. He is after all in my heart. Like they all are. Have a good afternoon everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 01:15 PM
Lynn Gorden CONGRATULATIONS ...... So chuffed for you.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 01:16 PM
Lynn You have done what needed to be done and had the masse removed there is no saying when it will come back and you have given him the best quality of life you can who can want for more human or dog? Bit upsetting I agree but he is good now.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 01:20 PM
Brenda I and a few neighbours litter pick the croft as well mind you I being to a litter picking group as well but prefer being a solo picker LOL I too would always go out for a walk dog or not.

Pork belly slow cooked in honey and soy sauce for lunch with chips although looking at it it tends to lead itself to mash I think but not today not in my plans; homemade coleslaw as well getting into this cooking lark
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 01:48 PM
Lynn, I am pleased that the mass won't spread and I hope it doesn't return for a very long time
I am absolutely chuffed to bits for you both, a brand new grand daughter..... congratulations!!!
Kazz, we also do the weeds here, myself and my nice neighbour spray out the back of our properties and do each others, likewise the front footpath, we do outside the front of our houses.....others don't though sadly.
Had a breakthrough....next door have horsetail in their garden... it's rife and invading our garden and lawn, can't get to all of it in our garden because of that stupid bloody pipe, apparently it doesn't "do" WD-40...I sprayed it 2 days ago not really expecting much..... it's gone all brown so is dying! I have bought industrial strength weed killer just incase but I am hoping WD-40 will keep the bloody stuff at bay
Been and actually physically met my new consultant who is actually a kidney doctor with an interest in my disease.....was in there for flipping ages with him and he again tried getting me off treatment, I explained we had already been there and done that and nearly killed me earlier in the year ( my old consultant told me I will never be off treatment) so I said it wasn't going to happen and then in the next breath he was telling me that I could stay on it for decades. He was more bothered that I had a sun tan! Apparently that's a no no but then told me I need some vitamin d from the sun. I mentioned my knees and he just kept telling me that I should have had the surgery that I was offered back in 2003..... errrrrrrmmmm no! I said I wanted to try yoga as I am not happy with my weight and it's nice and gentle and he told me I can't! I need to have a physio assessment before anything...I don't want to go back there......I have been on crutches for 23years, I am not going to get off them anytime soon so I will be living with crunchy swollen knees for the foreseeable
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 04:06 PM
Lynn when can you get over and see the baby?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2021, 05:38 PM
We are hoping the weekend but of course both are very tired Lauren especially. She went in at 10 am to be induced, got onto the labour ward at 9.20 pm and had baby around 9 this morning.
She is so beautiful. We have been baby shopping this afternoon.
Lauren looks amazing for what she has been through.

Thanks for Dillon's well wishes.
Thank you Kazz we have done as much as we can as you say and will continue to do so for however long he left with us.
We're kind of working with how long is a piece of string at the moment and may well be doing so for a while yet.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 05:56 PM
Congratulations Lynn on the birth of your new granddaughter. We need some more info on her but in time. In the meantime very concerned for your dear Dillon, considering his breed he is doing well and wish him a lot longer yet.

Take care all. Steve is going steady again! He has known her since school days. He is spending money on new clothes and more showers and general hygiene all that goes with falling in love, bless him. He bought both her and me flowers yesterday and tonight he is taking her for a meal again. It is good to see him in love again at 58 !!! I hope it goes well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Congratulations Lynn on the birth of your new granddaughter. We need some more info on her but in time. In the meantime very concerned for your dear Dillon, considering his breed he is doing well and wish him a lot longer yet.

Take care all. Steve is going steady again! He has known her since school days. He is spending money on new clothes and more showers and general hygiene all that goes with falling in love, bless him. He bought both her and me flowers yesterday and tonight he is taking her for a meal again. It is good to see him in love again at 58 !!! I hope it goes well.
Is this the lady who you mentioned before? whoever it is brilliant.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 06:03 PM
Awwwww Moyra, I bet that makes your life easier?? Long may it continue
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >