View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Yes. . . . it has got to go into the dvd. . . . ok go now and try that!!!!!!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

You lot are cracking me up here Can just imagine you standing looking at tv and calling it all the names under the sun,xxxxxxxx
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Give it a go you never know
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
tawney will have to stay round yours, considering you live in your lounge watching TV!
Very true, I have enough of a tv for everyone!

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
so could the piece of cable I have really go into the DVD
See! We said how about the skybox, then how about the video.... we were just working our way up to 'how about connecting it through the dvd player!'
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm waiting with baited breath here.. I can't stand the suspense
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2008, 02:15 PM

well, am I NUMB or not
the piece of aerial that was in the telly actually connects to the piece of aerial that comes out of the wall by the window. Never knew that
I am crying laughing here, I have just managed a 5 page thread on something that was never there in the first place, that has got to be a first.
What would I do without you lot hey?? At least I have given you all a laugh eh???
Thanks for all your help and the pm's and everything. Went out before a gave the girlies a very large bone each and a carrot, because the way things were going it looked like it might be a while until they got out. Skipped them out this morning but they haven't had a proper clean, and if they are having visitors they have to be Extra Specially Clean, so Kachinas is on her way up now, she left about an hour ago, and here I am surrounded by debris in my bedroom, and not a pot washed. Her bed has nice ironed sheets on, so not all bad eh?? Oh and the telly works....YAY
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2008, 02:15 PM
12 is good for some strange reason - next generation down from those cocky, arrogant 16 yr. olds maybe!!!!

Geru Dave says just pull out son's dvd cable, afterall he's not there is he, he won't know, and we won't tell him it was you!!! He also asks WHY has son got dvd cable in the aerial socket then??? Take it out and shove your aerial in there, you won't blow it up........ I don't think, but don't quote me on that!!!!!

I'm off for my lie down now, sounds like you could do with one too!!!!!! Hopefully it's gonna pour down with rain any minute now, wind's got up, so the bouncy castle might just get blown away!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2008, 02:18 PM
In that case, you'd better change the title of this thread now to something along the lines of yet another one of those dear old senior moments!!! Is this your first then?????? It won't be your last!!!!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2008, 02:19 PM
"well, am I NUMB or not
the piece of aerial that was in the telly actually connects to the piece of aerial that comes out of the wall by the window. Never knew that"

Oh my Giddy Aunt what a to do!!!!
Glad it's sorted at last.
This thread will go down in history. Bet all the lads are laughing their smug socks off now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2008, 02:22 PM
I am clueless with these electronic things, I have no idea at all how my DVD works, Leon just bought me one for Christmas and plugged it in, tell Dave the cable didn't go from the DVD to the aerial, there is another lead that does that!!! it is a funny shaped one so I KNOW that isn't an aerial lead, but thats why I couldn't find t'hole, there was already an aerial in it that needed connecting to another lead and I had disconnected them by my very enthusiastic cleaning this morning, cos was in a rush to go shopping!!! However the resulting scenario has cost me oooooh about 3 hours and several extra grey hairs. All for rushing to save 5 mins or so. I need a nap Helana - move over
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >