Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2013, 04:16 PM

Up all night part 2..

Well seems our girl was having a bit of a tantrum last week, must have been to terrible two (weeks)

After Thursday night once we found out she didn't bother the neighbours we decided to leave her to it, so Friday night she went for her last walk and went to bed, she has her big squishy bed, fresh water, her chewy stick (don't ask) and her kong with some beef paste in it. She is safe and warm.

She barked, and barked some more....

She did stop eventually and had the odd bark during the night but no where near the level of Thursday.

So Saturday night we did the same thing, she barked, she barked some more only this time the barks where more questions, you know the type when you can almost here them asking, woof (anyone there?), woof (can I come out?), woof (oh I give up!?), she barked once during the night.

Last night same thing, she barked, she stopped, she went to sleep

Also last night for the first time she settled in the kitchen on her bed and stayed there of her own accord and went to sleep, for about two hours!!! It's almost like she has finally breathed a sigh of relief that says "I am safe"
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-12-2013, 04:24 PM
Aww Bless her - of course she is safe now and she is slowly realising it. Big cuddles for both of them from me please! xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Ah its a shame for her, poor little girl, she's had a dreadful life up till now, you could weep for them you really could
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Well done to you,you're amazing with her By not giving in she's getting the message Makes a huge difference when everyone can get a good night's sleep
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Massive congratulations to you - you are getting there! Thank goodness for people like you who really care.
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Wow, thank you chaps

I try my best and If I can't change the whole world I will try to do it one dog or one potential owner at a time
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2013, 08:30 PM
You are changing the whole world for that dog Imana!

What you are doing does work, as I said, as long as you can stop worrying about the neighbours! Works for kids who 'won't go to bed or stay in bed' too except in the case of kids - they're upstairs and you're downstairs and you can pour a drink and turn the telly up louder to drown them out lol!

Love the way you described the 'barks' lol!

Well done you're a star.