View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2013, 05:20 PM
I have had Lab mixes all my life. They aren't super greedy. My pup now was greedy only for the first two weeks or so. Then I started free feeding him and have been doing so ever since and he eats only when he's hungry and only enough to fill him up.

My previous Lab mix was on canned food, and he ate like a bird. Sometimes eating only a can a day.. and he was 60 lbs (and SKINNYYYYY) most of his life. He just wasn't a greedy dog.

I do always have Lab mutts, so maybe that's my difference. Had a pure bred black lab that I shared with my neighbors... who was fatter than lard and would K.O. garbage cans to get stuff that wasn't even food to eat.
BenBoy
New Member!
Female 

02-12-2013, 07:18 PM
I would teach a good solid leave command when on walks as I have know labs pick up and eat things that have made them ill, well any dog in fact. My lab eats other dogs poo
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2