Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
He's got nothing to fall back on really Harvey, not had a decent life, good job you got to him when you did otherwise he would never have survived any of this.
Thinking about him and got everything crossed he comes through it.
Thanks June, yes I thought about that as well. He really is a lovely lad, never showed any aggression, and loves Rianna, so I feel we have to do whatever needs to be done and hope that the meds work.

Hope you'll forgive me logging out now, being up at 2am last night plus my usual 5am loo trip means I have some sleep to catch up on

See you all tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Night Harvey, I hope you can catch up on your sleep and that Casey feels a lot better tomorrow
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-03-2016, 10:39 PM
Griff - "The auto glym fast glass is brilliant,"

Yep I like them also, not at the prices I saw today 'tho will have a look on line. I'm away now good night sweet dreams.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 10:47 PM
Nite Harvey, hope Casey is better tomorrow.
Griff, I think you'll have enough in your body to allow you to have a week off the meds.
I'm off to get the girls brekkies done and have a soak, will look in when I'm all tucked up warm and cosy
Very cold tonight, and the forecast is for snow over Thursday/Friday night. They keep forecasting snow and sleet for us but it never happens
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 10:52 PM
I will see if I can find who it was on eBay I used Harvey
TW....I had snow today, massive flakes, lasted about 5minutes, sent the dogs out to see it...most unimpressed lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Nope, can't find the seller...didn't save it either...stupidly!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Weather forecast is changing virtually by the hour, by the looks of it you will be getting snow at some point in the next day or so as it is moving South, whether that actually happens is another matter. Mine love the snow if its deep enough to play in, Zen hasn't seen it yet.
Checked the girls and they're all in bed, feels bitter cold out there. Zen does seem to have settled down more the last couple of nights and she's not been out quite as much, and once she's gone in for the night she seems to stay in (at least until I'm asleep). I am checking them before I go to sleep as well just in case.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 11:17 PM
I don't mind snow the day it falls and provided I don't need to be anywhere, the day after when it has been walked on and frozen so it goes to ice is horrible.....I do have some of those spikey shoe things, they are quite good
Good to hear Zen has decided to stay in bed
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 11:51 PM
I give them an hour after tea tonsort themselves out, check on them around 7'ish and anyone who isn't in bed gets taken there. Tonight Zen was out, but I could see her problem, Keshi's head was on one side of the door and I think it was Lona on the other side, and she didn't want to risk it. I opened both halves of the stable door, went in and after a bit of hesitation she came right past them and settled down along the back, which is where she has stayed as I have kept an eye on them so they know it's not playtime. Heat lamps are on in both places and Mabs is settled in solitary splendour basing in the little one.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5