Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2006, 08:50 AM

Worried

Keisha's boobs look very big !! I am worried they will get painful for her. I wormed her with Drontal plus last Thursday so took her away from the pups. Is itafe for her to let the pups have a drink now? Or should i stay as we are and keep her away from pups to feed? Or is she depressed and hormonal?
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2006, 09:04 AM
Soak a t-towel or hand towel in hot water, as hot as your hands can stand and put it on Keishas boobs, it should help!

Just checking back through my diaries, I wormed Rosie when the pups were 2 weeks old, she was still feeding the pups at that time, so I don't think it will be a problem if you let the pups feed.
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2006, 09:19 AM
What did you worm her with Sharon? The Drontal plus we used said not to be used on Lactating Bitch's What can I do for her to stop her boobs getting bigger?
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2006, 09:48 AM
I just checked and she was wormed with Panacur. Seems strange especially as I only use Drontal on the pups, found Panacur too harsh on their tummies.

Keep the hot towels on her, it will bring the swelling down.
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2006, 10:00 AM
Ok will do thanx Sharon, the cam is on its last day today. The pups look like a cattle market with two crates on top of each other till i get our big big crate tonight. I'm tired now
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2006, 01:08 AM
there hard work at this age in they
it wont be much longer now
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2006, 01:22 AM
Very hard work, i have just spent the best part of an hour cleaning pups covered in poo and washing the crates!!! OH is now in the attic and can stay there for all I care. So now doing it on my own