Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 01:47 PM
pity i dont have the room for you Saz
if i had not just lost tara i would offer for you to stay over night her but i cant put Grace though another dog being her, she's not to cean on Ozzie although she is coming around slowley to have an inseason bitch her she might go mad. hope it all goes well for you
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 01:48 PM
oooooooh am all excited now !! Debs has just been round, popped off whilst the ship was docked this end, she has given me a list of things to do for Wednesday, which hopefully will be the day we go, she needs sweets and more sweets so it has officially sunk in what we are doing !! Hehe

Now then.... Should i bath Keisha before we go? She is very clean, but thought i might spruce her up a bit
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by bobbie3917
pity i dont have the room for you Saz
if i had not just lost tara i would offer for you to stay over night her but i cant put Grace though another dog being her, she's not to cean on Ozzie although she is coming around slowley to have an inseason bitch her she might go mad. hope it all goes well for you
Thanks Nat, am sure we will be fine, we will find a B&B in the area somewhere lol or sleep in the car as we won't get there until 6ish on Weds or 10ish am on thurs. Can't wait now. We only need Keisha to hold on for a few days
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 02:16 PM
My stud dog owner always says NOT to bath them, the more they 'smell' the more excited the stud dog will be to see them
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 09:29 PM
oh no bath ,,,,def not you will wash away the scent ........
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Ok thanks girls, no bath!!!!
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2005, 10:33 AM
Day 11 and am nervous again

I let Kai and Keisha out togather last night, with me there to obviously, he was walking around her, but he kjust wanted to play, was interested in her smell but didn,t want nooky lol he is pretty calm today too, think he misses her now. BUT.... Keisha moves her tail to the side when he walks to the back of her lol is she a hussy or what? so in the next couple of days Kai should start wanting her (preferably Tuesday or Wednesday) We will premate her on Tuesday if nothing happens in the Sheika household
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2005, 02:40 PM
i thought with premate you had to do it over a couple of days?
the tail is a good sign
has Kai ever been used at stud cos he might not get the days right if he has not, before Leo was used at stud he would just cry all the time but after a few goes at stud he got the days bang on so only cried for about 5 days
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Oh thanx now ya tell me lol! No he hasnt he hasnt be tested, ah we probablly missed it. Premate is over a couple of days, i doing it on the 13th day when Kai normally tells us, he cries and howls for days!!!!
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2005, 05:11 PM
I don't have much faith in the premate tests....sorry! But my Daisy was mated and fell pregnant on the day the test said not ready re-test in 3 days. We mated her the once on day 13 and she had 8 pups.

Can't you take her to stud and if she's not ready leave her there for a couple of days? or isn't that possible?
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >