Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Ive watched this before, so sad.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Just watched it Saz. I don't believe ANY dog is born nasty no matter what breed it is. If a dog turns out this way you can bet a human is to blame for it somewhere. I would love to cause pain and suffering to any human that has been to one of those fights and laughed as those poor dogs end up this way, these people are nothing short of monsters and I hope that they get the most painful suffering death that they could ever get for watching dogs tear each other apart. I would rather die than do this, it makes me so angry
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Shocking, shocking, shocking. but all i can say is so true it isnt the breed its the owners, no i am off to cry my eyes out
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Its so sad and some of those pics horrific, yet sadly not surprising
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 11:32 PM
I know, it had me so shocked and disturbed by some of the pictures in the video. So sad. I have always said it's the way they are brought up and trained!!

The saddest thing is, a Staff is sooooooo clever!!!!! They are reletively easy to train in my opinion, but a lot of them are trained for the wrong reasons
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-09-2005, 11:43 PM
i now my point of veiw probably wont count but i absalutly cant stand dog fighting these dogs are loyal family pets who will do any thing for there family and give you 100% but some people abuse this pitt bulls arnt born fighters but they are trained to fight by sick people i have allways spoken out about these kind of people not behind there backs but to there faces and i always will the pictures on the videio were horrable just shows what a loyal pet will do for its owner but would they do the same for there pet punish the deed not the breed
Lozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 11:57 PM
That is horrible,how can this be anybodys entertainment??? Its just completly sick!!!!! Those poor dogs.

xxLauraxx
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-09-2005, 12:27 AM
people please dont just feel sorry please get up do something to stop it it wont stop as long as people breed them and so called bann dogs it will go on when ever i here about these things going on i always report it
buster1
Dogsey Junior
Male 

11-09-2005, 12:37 AM
it is not about wether ppl breed them or not or wether they breed bandogges or not,its about making sure that they are not in the wrong hands,by banning these breeds it wont make dog fighting extinct,these cruel ppl that fite them will fight another breed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >