register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2016, 10:07 PM
Lots of bangs here tonight, but it is Friday so no one seems worried, girls are in bed and haven't moved for hours, although we've quite heavy rain here still.
That is so nice of your friend, Griff. Poor woman,it will get better, but it takes ages to get out of it when you're knee deep in sh!t, I know this from personal experience.
LOL at Dex, either feast or famine
Harvey, I think the rubber surface they are putting down near you will be a sort of shredded rubber and not useful for what you want. Worth asking if they use rubber matting in their stables, if they have old ones they are chucking, if not, where do they get it from, get a piece and cut it in half, one for Casey one for Lara
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 10:20 PM
Pretty sure hyperdrug sell the rubber stable mat
I know she will get there TW....she took an OD a few weeks back but still remembered my birthday
Pleased the girls aren't fussed by the bangs, mine will bark a bit but aren't scared....really feel for anyone whose dogs and pets are scared
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 10:23 PM
Couldn't see it on hyperdrug but saw this place
https://www.horsematshop.co.uk/produ...stable-floors/
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2016, 10:27 PM
There could be a place near to Harvey that doesn't advertise but stocks the mats, and horsey people will know where they are. There is one near to me, but unless someone had told me I would never have known. There's a pile of them in a barn and you say how many you want and they load them in the car, really really heavy they are as well!!!
I got that thinner stuff off ebay as well,for the back of the car. Thank goodness you are good with metric as I hadn't a clue I had ordered enough to cover the street till you mentioned it!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-11-2016, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Couldn't see it on hyperdrug but saw this place
https://www.horsematshop.co.uk/produ...stable-floors/
Heck, who would have thought there were so many different types of matting for horses Mind you I should have guessed because of living near Newmarket where the horses are regarded as more valuable than gold. If any of you ever drive through Newmarket don't even think about having an accident because there has never ever been a successful prosecution for a horse causing damage to a car
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 10:40 PM
Lol....that was funny though TW, only reason I questioned it was because of the amount you ordered..my mum always does it with measurements, she has now started asking me stuff before ordering as she usually ends up with too little or too much
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
There could be a place near to Harvey that doesn't advertise but stocks the mats, and horsey people will know where they are.
I haven't a clue but I'll ask my brother, he's sure to know
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 10:44 PM
I will bear that in mind Harvey....will have to Google and find out where Newmarket is now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-11-2016, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Worth asking if they use rubber matting in their stables, if they have old ones they are chucking, if not, where do they get it from, get a piece and cut it in half, one for Casey one for Lara
I will ask them, they haven't fully moved in yet, only know about the plans 'cos they put in a planning application for two more stables to be built onto the existing two stables and for the 'all weather arena' which had details of the floor.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2016, 10:52 PM
Some feckineejit is letting off the loudest fireworks known to mankind...some poor dog is shut outside in it!!
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >