View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 11:59 PM
Too true, last time I went I got a huge framed pencil drawing of an ESS! Still got it hanging over my bed. Best thing I ever bought!
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 05:03 AM
You will have to let me know who does what in the terrier ring
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-08-2005, 08:53 AM
Well depending on what days my tutors decide to come this year, i probably will be at crufts on the Friday to see some terriers, need to see some dandies in the flesh
Arew you aloud to take your camera?
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by Luke
Arew you aloud to take your camera?
Yes you can take cameras in, your not really ment to in the BIS ring but i did any way and everyone else was taking pictures.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by Natasha
Yes you can take cameras in, your not really ment to in the BIS ring but i did any way and everyone else was taking pictures.
Oh good i want some pics of Dandie Dinmonts, Wire haired Fox terriers, and of course my big love, Otterhounds
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 01:03 PM
We are going to try and make it next year. Will be going on gundog day (Sunday)
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Hi Luke I would try and go on terrier day as you will be able to watch all the dandies and everything but you will still be able to see otter hounds on discover dogs.

I am just about to buy the tickets that we want cause if you are a member of the ykc you get a free ticket on all four day but you also get to buy tickets in advance. I would really like to see best in show

Sarah xxxx
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Wheaten mad
Hi Luke I would try and go on terrier day as you will be able to watch all the dandies and everything but you will still be able to see otter hounds on discover dogs.

I am just about to buy the tickets that we want cause if you are a member of the ykc you get a free ticket on all four day but you also get to buy tickets in advance. I would really like to see best in show

Sarah xxxx
If i go on terrier day this will be hounds day also which means otterhounds and dachsies galore.
Definatley gonna try and get there this year, providing tutors dont come on Fridays mind u i think mom is going regardless
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
If i go on terrier day this will be hounds day also which means otterhounds and dachsies galore.
Duh! didnt notice that I will wake up in a bit i promise luke . I didnt get back from ireland until four o'clock this morning

sarah xxxx
willowish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Hi tickets will go on sale for Crufts in September and if you want to watch BIS you will need to get your ticket for the main ring early. This is extra and not included in the general admittance ticket . Likewise with accomodation that is also best booked early. We usually book ours for the next year when we come home from Crufts so that we can be near the NEC and be dog friendly Although this year the Travel Lodges are now only taking bookings 6 months in advance and not the usual 12 I will be there on Thursday.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >