Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2005, 04:45 PM

Big Boast, well sort of!

Well I think this is a very big brag because according to Dog World one of my dogs came 2nd in Open at a show I did not attend. Just think of what we could have achieved if we had been present. :smt017
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Well Done Jackie :smt005 :smt005
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2005, 05:01 PM
On the subject of critiques(well sort of) have you seen one for Blackpool yet??
How did your piccys of Houndshow come out......tried to take one photo with mine and it stopped working....the card was corupt!!!
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-08-2005, 05:05 PM
Congratulations Jackie, maybe you have your dogs well trained they attended without you. LOL
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2005, 05:18 PM
You may be right Roxy, but if that is the case why did they Bl**y well not tell me I was heading for Stafford and not Leeds, it is going to take me years to get over that.

Archer, have about 150 shots from Open dog to the BOB challenge of the Elkhound exhibits, may have a few of Limit dog but not sure, have you seen the one under Houndshow it includes you but I have not said which one is you, thought I had better leave that for you to disclose

Have looked on the Our Dogs site and there are a large number of critiques but not one for Elks.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2005, 05:21 PM
Congrats Jackie

I guess they wanted a roadtrip Jackie rather Stafford than Leeds
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Well in the July 22nd edition of Dog World in the breed notes, Polo was credited with winning the Veteran Stakes at the Munster Utility champ show (he's only 5 ) no wonder Polly's pissed off with life as she really did win it. I wouldn't mind but the results are picked up from a Dalmatian web ring and they were correct.
At a show in Wales some years back Polo was described as a liver spotted dog (he's black) I wonder how accurate the rest of the critique was?

Gill