View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 11:05 AM
Hi everyone, Yes, I think the rash is beginning to heal up all round just the odd one or two nasties left which I hope will be gone by Saturday. The cream is very good and it would appear so are the antibiotics.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 12:42 PM
No rain here just tears as my daughter in USA has emailed to say she has to let her eldest doglet go. Breathing bad so she knows she has to let her go. So sad. Thanks for listening.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 01:15 PM
So sorry Brenda, it's heart breaking isn't it. (Hugs for both you and your daughter)
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Awwww so very very sorry for your loss Brenda
Moyra, glad you are healing up
went off to town, came home and opened the porch door....i could smell poop..thought it was my walking boots...opened the door smell even worse, 2 dogs were in the front section of the crate...i left one in each bit? opened the crate up to let them out, diahorrea everywhere!!!! my white dog is brown and i have had to chuck 4 beds out...sigh
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Brenda, so sorry to hear this, give hugs from me to your daughter. Its never easy whatever the circumstances and we've all been there, too often
Was out with Mabs and Kesh and my phone was ringing, it was the bone people, ignored it. Got home, 2 missed calls from them, er they have bones for me now can I come over.
Mad dash to the shower and out, motorway getting busy, so now have got another load of bones, lucky I gave some away on Sunday as everywhere is yet again full of bones. Just a few weeks ago I had none, now I could supply several people. Getting a bit chock a block here as Zen isn't having any bones at present. There was a load of those trimmings in the bottom of the bag...grrrr....have had to wrap it up and put it in the fridge and will take it to the tip on Thursday.
Griff, you're turning into Missus Steve Wonder how come they've both got dire rear, obviously whatever it is they both ate it.
Nippy, you pinched the sun off us all yesterday, don't come on here bragging about making buns Husky sounds gorgeous, they love digging though, God help the garden
Moyra, thank goodness someone at least is looking out for you and the stuff is working and you will have your op.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 02:47 PM
TW....very od about the bones isn't it?
It is just deags with the squits...i think it may have been the chicken last night. Lol...odd thing is TW, i like looking after him.....theres a first! he looks after me so i don't mind taking care of him
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Oh gosh this is getting really romantic
My car insurance renewal came this morning. Finally plucked up courage to open it, was sat down and everything. Everyone I know has had big increases in their car insurance, particularly round here due to the floods. Opened it - and its barely moved,there has been an increase due to the insurance premium tax, part from that its stayed the same. PHEW
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 03:20 PM
That's a relief June.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2016, 04:04 PM
I know what you mean about needing to be sat down two...my dad gets some stupid quotes!!
Lol...I have just took him his tooth repair kit in case I don't see him again today, trying to give me the money daft devil! If it had been the boots one I might have said cough up lol...that was £13...this one, home bargains about £3...got one for home too and some compeed blister patches to keep him just in case. I have turned proper soft though, my neighbour said I had a lovely glow about me..ha ha ha, early days though
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2016, 04:21 PM
ah Love Is In The Air
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >