register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2016, 09:14 PM
The way I look at it now is, if I don't do as I please now,well when can I. All my life, I've worked, brought up kids, been married,all of which mean my own personal wants are at the bottom of the To Do list. Yes OK, had my horses and my dogs, would have gone nuts without them, outside forces always dictated what I could and couldn't do. Mostly they don't know, so I have a freezer with ice cream in, for when I fancy a Magnum for instance. Stay up to watch what I want, have a siesta with no one mithering me, back to bed with brekkie and a book if its a bad morning. Those are just minor things that make me happy, I have the girls because thats what I want, and no one here to complain and sulk, so I do it.
Getting even more confused now as meaty bones and chicken carcass is being recommended on something I've read. Cannot see the vets being much help either, they are dead against raw feeding, then again there is almost total agreement that grain based and 'puppy food' is not good.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 09:25 PM
TW...don't blame you girl....you do what makes you happy! No point being anyone you aren't...just do what you want to do...my life rule
Ermmmm Harvey, my bro is gay...if he met a Singapore girl I would die lol. Do you know, the first time I have met someone in 13years and he hasn't even asked how it went! He will then bitch about not being kept informed... If he don't ask, I won't say and if we are together at Christmas Steve, max and molly will be here....then he may realise how well things went lol
Oh god ...I hate moments like that, I panic so quickly
Got a lunch dare with Steve tomorrow and might be off to meet the dogs!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Oooh things are hotting up Griff, will it be a Carvery
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2016, 04:05 AM
Lol....now now, carvery's = serious lol. Not too sure, I was in bits though as I wanted to go to a hotel and he was all wanting to go to this steakhouse....the penny finally dropped when he remembered I was veggie...tosser! Don't know how long it will last but he has made me smile and laugh
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6