Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Here is an excerpt/update on Cece from our forum today:

Cece has gone to stay with Jilly and her family on a foster basis.

Poor Cece is not very well and went to Jilly's via the vets for some advice and a check over. She is now on more antibiotics as she has a high temp - we did bloods and they showed up an infection. She has also been given some probiotics for her runny tummy and instructions that her metacam should be reduced slowly. He leg is not right and goes crunch.

Cece will be receiving tonnes of TLC now - she deserves it after all she has been through.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-01-2009, 02:10 PM
News on Cece from her foster mummy who hasn't mastered the art of posting on the forum yet, but will when she has finished fawning over her new charge!

Cece had a good bath (with conditioner!) on her first evening and has been eating well. Her appetite is good and her tummy problem has settled down and Jilly thinks she has already put on a little weight. Believe her foster mummy took Cece on a special trip to the pet shop and let her choose some nice biscuits! Cece has been a little feisty with Jilly's two other dogs, Rex & Millie, but Jilly are Tony are managing this well and this morning Cece has been flirting with Rex and he has shown some interest too! Apparently was very cute to watch!

Cece is going back to the vet tomorrow to have her leg checked and Jilly is hoping she will get the all clear to take her for hydrotherapy. Seems Cece has really landed on her feet/paws - excuse the pun!

A little bird also told me she was curled up in front of the fire last night and Jilly slipped a blanket over her and tucked her in!

So far, so good - pictures soon.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Cece is doing really well in her foster home and mixing well with two other dogs. She is still looking for her forever home. Here are some recently photos:

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Hoping that forever home is just around the corner, she is lovley.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Cece's Diary:

I have found myself some nice new friends. I am 3 kg heavier now. In the evening I go out with Rex and Millie and we all walk as a pack around the cul de sac where we all live. Rex had his ball joint removed two years ago and has a weak right leg after being ill treated in Ireland in a previous life. Milly also has a damaged achilles heel from when she lived in Ireland and so we all limp. My foster mum says we must all look very funny walking in a line. I have had 2 baths and was very good and I do smell of raspberry. I do have cream put on my ears every day and get tucked into bed. I may be a bit spoilt but I don’t think it will harm me. My foster dad gives me treats when I run to him and so do the sons so I think I like men now too.

Foster mum says sadly she can't keep me, but she will not give up on me and there is a home here for as long as I need to recover . . 2 weeks of good care and no jumping and they say I will be as good as new. My foster mummy also says I am very affectionate and I puts my head on her lap at night when I get tired. She says I am a very loving all round doggy and I love being with the family. All I need now is a forever home!

Some more photos:

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-02-2009, 11:55 PM
New photo ... "does my bum look big in this"? Still looking for her forever home ...

Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2009, 12:31 AM
What a honey, I hope someone spots her soon
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2009, 07:34 AM
she is a stunner ,some one nice will turn up for her ,i hope so x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2009, 08:32 AM
She's so gorgeous - hope she finds her forever home really soon xox
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2009, 08:42 AM
I can not believe this poor dog has not found a home yet.

Come on folks .....anyone know of a suitable home, she's a real BABE!!!!!!

Bit of Dogsey Magic anyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >