Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
I received my pedigree certificates yesterday, but not my registration papers anyone got an idea how long after they arrive?

MO
Have you received your documents yet?

I registered on Saturday evening, confirmation Monday, documents received yesterday, so pretty good going!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 04:31 PM
My pedigrees have arrived today so just waiting for the registrations.
Becky
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Mine took 4 working days which isn't bad, but like I said on the other thread, for some reason Bella's eye test results weren't on the puppy documents, so when I queried it they said they hadn't received the original documents....I had to e-mail them a copy, which they then put on Bella's KC registration, they did finally say that I could have the puppy documents re-printed free of charge if I wanted, but at least now her eye tests are registered against her, when the new owners change ownership, they will all come back correct.
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
Have you received your documents yet?

I registered on Saturday evening, confirmation Monday, documents received yesterday, so pretty good going!

Yes they arrived the other day, have to say very pleased with the online service, went smoother than I expected.

Mo
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 05:10 PM
I think they update the registrations every 3 months regarding health tests. I know Ellie, Wilsons and LIberty's have only just been done
Becky
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3